• As the result of a recent incident in the United States, many protests have come to life because of constant racism. Please read this thread if you'd like to help and learn more!
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • We have recently made a lot of site changes we'd like you to know about! Find out all the information here!
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter // Facebook

aidan2k's forum tags

aidan2k

Hey guys, I'm pretty new in this community and I'm not sure how many of you guys like stuff like this, but I figured I'd make the post anyway.
I make forum signatures free of charge if I think I'll have fun doing the request
Here are some signatures I have made in the past

Please do not hesitate to post here or contact me on discord if there's anything you'd like in a similar style. If you are so inclined to request something, please use this format:
Character (include a link please):
Text:
Size (approx):

If you want me to pick a character etc for you and you just provide text I can do that as well, but keep in mind you may not like my choice.
Thanks for stopping by! :)

Last edited:

Spade24

NSanity
CTL Staff
RL Staff
CL Staff
Registry Staff
Supporter
Team
Multiverse
NNID