• Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here

Alternative Top 10s

Wiimmfi
4258-0208-5104
Sup nerds want some updates to the top 10s? Good cuz I got quite a bit:

Side note: I think rBC with BB whould be removed from the tops because it's dominant strat now. Here are the vids anyway:

Side Note: I think that rPG with automatic should be removed and replaced with manual leader boards. This is because automatic is now the dominant strat. Here are the vids anyway:

That's all that I have for you. Time to get some sleep.

OP
GAMT Arvo

GAMT Arvo

Subscribe to ToadMKW
Supporter
Team
GAMT
Thread Starter #28
Sup nerds want some updates to the top 10s? Good cuz I got quite a bit:

Side note: I think rBC with BB whould be removed from the tops because it's dominant strat now. Here are the vids anyway:

Side Note: I think that rPG with automatic should be removed and replaced with manual leader boards. This is because automatic is now the dominant strat. Here are the vids anyway:

That's all that I have for you. Time to get some sleep.
holy fuck you're a legend.

http://chadsoft.co.uk/time-trials/rkgd/C5/31/217FF728D5909F80A5656550EACCF4E9C24B.html is not with BB though. Check MC WR history, we talked about this on the PP quite recently.

OP
GAMT Arvo

GAMT Arvo

Subscribe to ToadMKW
Supporter
Team
GAMT
Thread Starter #29
Ok so I took over now, let's see how long we'll have to keep it here, this is probably the messiest top 10 thread I've ever seen.

Added everything Aaron (Legend!) sent + some other stuff I found, nowhere near accurate though

bonus fun fact: SPR on GV and Eagle on rSGB are the same person -> put his name as SPR since that's what he went by later on

Last edited:
Wiimmfi
4258-0208-5104
rPB with BB by Aaron: 1:14.867
Feels nice to have tops here. They are still kinda shit. Liam has a 1 second lead on everybody else lol