Automatic Kart BKTs

BCWii glitch has been done: 2:46.722
This run is awful, but it was the only one I could get. I hit the wall after the SC and wasted my 2 mushrooms, and lap 2 and 3 were bad, but at least I didn't fall off. technically, this is a BKT, but hopefully it will be improved very soon. With good driving, fast alignments and 2/3 SC you could beat the NG BKT, but that would be hard. Oh and I got this time on rDH SC 1:51.451. It was ahead of boyan into the hill section L3, but I failed.
300 replies!!

Last edited:

AdonisMax

Team
Jetsetter Gang
BCWii glitch has been done: 2:46.722
This run is awful, but it was the only one I could get. I hit the wall after the SC and wasted my 2 mushrooms, and lap 2 and 3 were bad, but at least I didn't fall off. technically, this is a BKT, but hopefully it will be improved very soon. With good driving, fast alignments and 2/3 SC you could beat the NG BKT, but that would be hard. Oh and I got this time on rDH SC 1:51.451. It was ahead of boyan into the hill section L3, but I failed.
300 replies!!
I knew it was possible! gj getting it done and another bkt (y)

BCWii glitch: 2:37.156
This was my first time not hitting the wall after the SC, so I had nerves for the rest of the run. I used all my mushrooms on lap 1, so when I hit the wall after the wavy section lap 2, it lost around 2 seconds. the rest of the driving is Ok, but very improvable. I got this run after about 15 SCs, so not hitting the wall is really rare You could still beat this run with hitting the wall, but it would need good driving for the whole run, very difficult with jetsetter on this track. You could possibly beat the no glitch run with the glitch (I think a 1 shroom 49 second lap 1 is possible) 1/3, but I am not good enough at this track to try. Because it only saves time if you don't hit the wall, a 2/3 probably would save time, although I haven't tried the no-stop glitch yet.

antoine

Hi guys my tel just let me go, I won't be able to talk on discord until Friday. See you next time.

Ps: Bravo Boyan your race on DK summit is superb

Silver

The petals of a now fully bloomed look of madness
Supporter
Team
Battle Cry | In$ane
this seems interesting, might try this out

also your discord link is invalid