• As the result of a recent incident in the United States, many protests have come to life because of constant racism. Please read this thread if you'd like to help and learn more!
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • We have recently made a lot of site changes we'd like you to know about! Find out all the information here!
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter // Facebook

Automatic Kart BKTs

OP
Oliver
Team
MV
Thread Starter #126

antoine

Thank you, yes it is possible, i did 37:802 in the second round yesterday, good luck
Besides, I did the exact same thing earlier 🙂

Last edited:

Phynn

Yes! One week after losing the Mushroom Gorge BKT, I finally reclaimed it (for now)! New BKT: 1:53.556. Personal best split lap 3 by the way. My best splits are now: 37.819, 37.738, 37.738 =1:53.295. Realistically, this track can still go to a 1:53.4XX or maybe even .3XX, but this track is now incredibly optimised compared with just 2 weeks ago.
By the way, Boyan, these runs are insane, you are on another level!

Ketchup

i noticed that you have one more top than it says on your top 10 sheet boyan -you have 36 (every no glitch and 4 glitches) but it says 35 lol

BoyanW

i noticed that you have one more top than it says on your top 10 sheet boyan -you have 36 (every no glitch and 4 glitches) but it says 35 lol
yeah i have no idea why it says that. i think my names are all identical and the reach should cover all times. i might do some more research on this