• Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here

avermedia lgp lite stopped working

s'

Media Staff
Team
Extend Ash
I was just playing a mogi when i realised that the image on obs was stuck. I then realised that the light of the capture card was flashing blue instead of being continuous. I've already tried reinstalling drivers but the problem persists. Anyone has got any idea of what it could be?

OP
s'

s'

Media Staff
Team
Extend Ash
Thread Starter #2
update: it randomly started working again now, but advice in case this will happen again is still appreciated, thanks in advance

OP
s'

s'

Media Staff
Team
Extend Ash
Thread Starter #3
happened again, please help

edit:

after i tried updated drivers

Last edited:

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Covfefe
Supporter
Team
U★, HD☆
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
Reinstall drivers, unplug and plug back in, and whenever you encounter it not working in OBS use the activate and deactivate button.

OP
s'

s'

Media Staff
Team
Extend Ash
Thread Starter #14
long stoy short, windows 8.1 has a bug for driver updates, so you need to e-mail them to end you a beta version of the drivers you need for w8.1, now it works

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Covfefe
Supporter
Team
U★, HD☆
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
That's actually the worst. I hate it when you need to directly contact a company for an "exclusive" set of drivers. 7 still showing its superiority, it seems.

Well, glad you fixed it.