• The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • There are a number of upcoming tournaments that may interest people, so click the links to find out more!
    Lacuna - Online Pay to Play - MKW - 25th May
    Embrace The Change - Cambridge, UK - MK8DX/MKW - 6th July
    Exalt - New York, USA - MKW - 13th-14th July
  • If you play in Custom Tracks Wiimmfi League (CTWL), vote on the poll in this thread as soon as possible!
  • Elite League are looking for some feedback on a cup idea, feel free to read up on the idea with this thread!

can we please view attached files at a proper resolution without having to log in?

elec

Team
k`s gays
Switch
imagine paying
Wiimmfi
3440-6281-9760

i basically dont want to see this kind of bullshit. it was like this on the previous mkboards, but it makes no sense since images sent thru their url (like this image of d1 standings) work just fine. the main reason i bring this up is because other forums that use the same xenforo 2.0 layout or w/e version this is allow lurkers not logged in to view attached images at whatever resolution they were posted. what if random lurkers that just found the board want to look at tables and/or are interested in league charts but they cant view them properly without having to create an account, its an unnecessary step just to look at an image. obviously someone would say just tell the person making the post to link by image location, but i think thats unreasonable to ask for everyone posting images.
in conclusion just make images appear bigger for unlogged users cuz most of us viewing arent ants.

edit: reuploaded image

Last edited: