• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

MKW CJAY

Connor

Moving onto a new era in MKW.
Supporter
Wiimmfi
2239-3843-9741

Connor
:flagUK:

struggling to find a reason to carry on with mkw
-----------
A B
ag of Oreos
MEGA
Regicide

Connor#2233
Connor
- 4461 MMR | 60 Events | 5455 Peak MMR
@mahpinkflamingo

MahPinkFlamingo
Connor

Sup! My name is Connor. I'm 18 years old and live in Hertfordshire, UK.

Right now I'm clanless in the clanning scene. I originally transitioned to EXO in late 2015 when Lost in Time, who I was with from 2014-2015 and was my first main clan, got debunked. Me and a few of the remaining few people in there still wanted to keep our friendship going, so we made a new clan and called it "Explorers of Time." We have participated in every Wiimmfi League season from Season 6 onwards.
I lead the clan with Savannah from January 2017 until June 2018 due to differences in opinion. I then was kicked in June 2019 after making some questionable decisions and they felt it was time for us to go our separate ways. Since then, I haven't found another main, and I'm not sure if I'll ever find another main where I feel at home.

I am also a part of ABOO, A Bag of Oreos. We're primarily a social clan now as we haven't warred in well over a year, but we used to be extremely active in the warring scene from 2015-2016. We even played a season of CSL, which was a blast.

I'm aware that I'm not the biggest name in this community. Half of the community have probably never even heard of me. But that's okay. I'm just glad some people know me at all

I began playing this game simply as a casual back in 2012 when I was younger and I found out about the competitive scene through youtube videos. I stopped playing because other interests arose and I didn't have any real dedication with MKW.

I came back in April 2014 after getting Wiimmfi and I was lucky to get my place at my first main clan, Lost in Time. I made some great memories there with many good friends, some of whom I still talk to today.

I consider myself a D4+ player because I am inconsistent, but I'm trying to improve a lot now. I aim to be a clear-minded person who can have fun playing the game but also become better in all aspects.

For me repping my team is the most important thing and I aspire to have that feeling in every war where you help your team to the victory. Losing out on a win because of my bad performance is the worst thing for me.

ABOO gets a special shoutout since I've had the most laughs with you guys. You're all awesome

I'm a chill, easy-going guy so feel free to talk to me on Discord if you'd like (Connor#2233)

[11/29] || 2239-3843-9741 || Openhost

:flagCA: Articuno
:flagLU: Christan
:flagUK: Clout
:flagCA: Ethan
:flagMX:Josue
:flagUS: KA
:flagUS: Matt
:flagCA: Spart
:flagUS:Zagler
:flagUS: Zane x2

Aiden
Aiko
Aldo
AlexITA
Apolo
Berry
Black
Chloe
Cookie
Cynda
Dugo
Eagle
Elfen
FL Kevin
George
Goomba
Hikaru
Hoesay
Jawdyn/Dartii
Jazz
Joona
JoshUK
Koopa
LukeGER
Lunar
Mace
Mark
Mastah
Mine
Nathan/Futile
Niu
PASSIMANPower
Reno/Damian
Savannah
Shelleh
Skitty
Tomsu
Trace
Treekii
Twingy
Tyler
Zakk

Will add more as I remember - it's been a long time for some friends

αx - Axis (2014-2015)
AEw - Alchewave (2014-2015)
nnD - Nitro Nation Dashers (2014-2015)
LT - Lost in Time (2014-2015)
DV - Divinity (2014-2015)
Dλ - Daughters of the Amazon (2015-2015)
ABOO - A Bag of Oreos (2015-2017)
EXO - Explorers of Time (2015-2019)

XF - Crossfire (2016-2016)
S¢ - Star Clan (2016-2016)
Team Agler (2016-2017)
βλ - Battle Alliance (2018-2018)

Mo - Moonblast (2018-2018)
Rc - Regicide (2018-Current)
λρ - Apocalypse (2019-Current)

Bold = Key Clans

Match 2:

EXO forfeit.

Match 3:

View attachment 960

-Started supporting MKBoards on 11/01/2018

Last edited:

Aditya~

EL Staff
Registry Staff
Media Staff
Team
λρocalypse, Regicide
Wiimmfi
0861-6009-1404

Aditya
λρocalypse || Regicide || Astral

:nunchuk:
yo, I'm Aditya, 17 years old (turning 18 on August 26th!) but you can call me Adi or anything of the sort if you'd like, i'm known by many names! i have been quite inactive lately, due to school and uni entrance tests, but am planning to up my activity very soon, thereby the idea to make this thread ;)

I joined the community in late-2012, introduced by a German friend called Sam on a xat chat online (shoutouts to you if you still remember those btw!), and have enjoyed playing, watching, and managing the game since. currently, I am an MKB registration admin & manager along with Elite League's council-manager.

apart from mkw, i also play cricket at a competitive level (formerly for the U15 Netherlands team, currently play at a state level), along with having played both chess & table tennis at a competitive level, but now simply as a hobby. I aim to become a doctor one day, with the aspiration to study psychiatry and assist those facing mental health problems/disorders, something i strongly believe should be acknowledged and accepted as a serious issue in our society...

that's all there is to myself really, if you ever wanna hmu and have a conversation feel free! my Discord ID is Aditya#3629.
ROSTER
[18/29]

Berry
British
Bryce
Camelot
Chillz
Clout
Connor
Elox
Gemz
Jeenu
Jos
Josh
Josue
Lucas
Rock Dude
Sander
Shix
3613-7773-6772 (OpenHost), if my slots are free and you feel like adding each other, hmu!

FORMER TEAMS
- ninth planet // Alcheωave // Soaring Stars // Nitro Nation Dashers // Detronite // axis clan // Lost Legends // Crossfire // Daughters of the Amazon

ACHIEVEMENTS/MOMENTS
BC71869A-5578-43D8-90C8-C71B66E95A45.jpeg
MEDIA
Aditya#3629

Adityax26

adityax26

@AdityaMKW

Aditya
- 3998 MMR | 12 Events | 3998 Peak MMR

Last edited:
Team
Moonblast | Regicide
Yoshi | :nunchuk: | :flagUK:

Moonblast | Regicide
--
znk

Hi, My name is Yoshi. I joined the MKW Comm as "clout" in april 2018 but recently I have decided to go by my actual name. EXO was my first clan and HOME. If you like IASIP, Ader Error and Earl Sweatshirt I like you! Moonblast and Regicide are where I dedicate the majority of my MKW Time with. I sadly dont own a TV and am waiting till evolution so I can learn how to change my MKB name.

yoshi#9411 | 5417-6626-2332* | 0349-6027-1928
*= Openhost

:flagNL: Aditya
:flagUK: British

:flagSE: Camelot
:flagUS: caro
:flagUS: Chillz*
:flagUK: Connor
:flagUS: Cookie
:flagDE: Dokan
:flagUS:
Haseo*
:flagUK: Jawdyn
:flagNO: Jeenu
:flagUK: Jos
:flagUK: Josh
:flagUS: Josue
:flagUS: Jzck*
:flagUS: Kasper*
:flagCA: Koopa
:flagIT: Kyon
:flagDE: Luke*
:flagDE: Mace
:flagFI: Miki
:flagUS: Mystic
:flagBB: Nathan*
:flagDE: Niko*
:flagDE: Paul*
:flagUK: Rachy
:flagUS: Revise
:flagIT: Sal
:flagUS: Savannah

:flagUS: Serena
:flagCA: Spart
:flagUK: Taz
:flagUS: Tobi*
:flagNO: Twingy
:flagUS: Zane

No symbol = Added on Wii only
*= Added on Dolphin only
Bold name= Added on both
PSN- Yoson678 | Twitch - clout_y
EXO 11/04/18 - 22/05/19

Last edited:

Josue

Josue
:flagMX: :dpad:

Regicide | Purple Fusion | Element
Yo, my name is Josue (ho-sway). Been playing the game on and off since release but just recently got into competitive June of 2018. I am mostly just a mogi main, but I do like to war every now and then. Not much of a time trialer, but whenever I do, it's usually on Toad's Factory, Wario's Gold Mine, or whatever Rc has for me in the weekly tt comps :p.

Homies:

:flagNL: Aditya
:flagUS: Amaya

:flagUK: Connor
:flagCL: Doseee
:flagUK: Fatality
:flagDE: Niko7
:flagUK: Rachy
:flagUS: Tobi
:flagUK: Yem
:flagUK: Yoshi

Openhost FC: 4086 2237 5938

Last edited:
OP
Connor

Connor

Supporter
Wiimmfi
2239-3843-9741
Thread Starter #6
updated after ages
updated about me too wow!

+KA
+Josue

-zakk
-miki
-tomsu

Aditya~

EL Staff
Registry Staff
Media Staff
Team
λρocalypse, Regicide
Wiimmfi
0861-6009-1404
updated my part, will add more ppl to the list once i regain access to wii, current list is all i remember lmao

OP
Connor

Connor

Supporter
Wiimmfi
2239-3843-9741
Thread Starter #10
finally cleaned up my post, pretty happy with how it looks now

Aditya~

EL Staff
Registry Staff
Media Staff
Team
λρocalypse, Regicide
Wiimmfi
0861-6009-1404
back on my license, so could finally see who I missed:

+
Bryce
+
Chillz
+
Jos
+
Josh

+
Lucas

Aditya~

EL Staff
Registry Staff
Media Staff
Team
λρocalypse, Regicide
Wiimmfi
0861-6009-1404
+
British
+
Rock Dude

still have spots left, lmk if you wanna add!