• Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here

Council Applications are Now Open! (Post-S16 Edition)

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Covfefe
Supporter
Team
U★, HD☆
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
As you may have noticed, I am now a manager of council alongside Niko. I will make my own thread about this change in leadership later, but for now I want to focus on the current departures and opening up applications for council.

It is with great misfortune that I announce Hawk, Rob, and Saik will be/are stepping down from council. Although they had their own share of issues, their contributions included out-of-the-box ideas and a great commitment to their role that made a considerably huge impact on the league. Their work will not be forgotten.

With that being said, council applications are open! We are looking for people who will assist in the league's long-term vision: to have a league that will shape the game in the best way possible, for current and future generations. Meeting short-term community demands that go against this goal will not be a focus. Balance, however, will be a priority as participant satisfaction is a necessary key to success.

People who apply must possess the following traits:
- Exterior mindset (they can look at outside communities and get ideas from them instead of trying to home grow their own)
- Interior mindset (some homegrown ideas are fine but they generally miss the mark so exterior is more important)
- Commitment (discussion will be regularly required even during weekdays; if you can't be around on weekdays don't apply [also weekend meetings will be semi-regular and it is imperative that you attend])
- Communication skills (any major changes you are permitted to bring to the league must be communicated to other staff groups, no exceptions)
- Working under pressure (you will be required to have a high standard of work and competence, council managers want the best from you)

If you have made an application in the past, please make sure to just bump and edit your original application instead of making a new thread! The deadline to apply is September 15th @ 11:59pm EDT.

Last edited:
OP
~Maidvelia❤︎~

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Covfefe
Supporter
Team
U★, HD☆
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717