• Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here

Display name changers

Could we have 1 free display name change just in case you make a mistake? Like how I stupidly put my clan name in my display name.

Nozzles

🏳️‍🌈
Supporter
NNID
Nozzles
Wiimmfi
0177-8005-5950
Typically, free name changes are given to people who are requesting a minor change to their name, such as invalid capitalization or a typing error. As you wish to just remove a clan tag from your name (the "DR0p" I assume), it may be minor enough for a member of staff to change it for you without the need of purchasing supporter status. Send a message to or tag a staff member and see what they say.

Stunky

Triple OwO
Banned
Apologies that it's taken so long for a member of staff to respond, but I can confirm what Nozzles is saying, if it's a minor change we are often lenient enough to change names. Feel free to message myself or another member of staff and we will aim to help however we can.