• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

Display name changers

Could we have 1 free display name change just in case you make a mistake? Like how I stupidly put my clan name in my display name.

travis

I need new ways to waste my time
Supporter
NNID
Nozzles
Wiimmfi
2024-6381-6667
Typically, free name changes are given to people who are requesting a minor change to their name, such as invalid capitalization or a typing error. As you wish to just remove a clan tag from your name (the "DR0p" I assume), it may be minor enough for a member of staff to change it for you without the need of purchasing supporter status. Send a message to or tag a staff member and see what they say.

Stunky

Triple OwO
Banned
Apologies that it's taken so long for a member of staff to respond, but I can confirm what Nozzles is saying, if it's a minor change we are often lenient enough to change names. Feel free to message myself or another member of staff and we will aim to help however we can.