• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • If you were a supporter on the old forum and wish to reclaim your purple name, you do not need to re-purchase supporter status.
    Instead, please make a post here and include your old forum-name for reference, and your supporter role will then be transferred.
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!

Does dolphin work on the online servers for clan wars and vr points that people race on.

Just got the game yesterday and would love to have an answer on this. Am grinding out the cups rn. And am interested in eventually being a competitive player once I get more skill and practice with the game.

OP
W
Thread Starter #3
So there is a way to do it and if so like how. What do you mean by wait 7 to 8 days? I don't know if you are trolling or if like you are trying to help because no offense but your reply is very confusing.

Oh okay I reread and it said it will from what I understand. I don't have a wii with the game though I just have my computer and my dolphin emulator with mk wii. Not sure what you mean by dump your wii and wait 7 to 8 days.

Alex

Supporter
Team
δk
He is actually right about 7-8 days console activation. 50/50 on the part where you need to put the dump wii. I didn't need my wii nand to make MKW working on dolphin, maybe you need to do that right now.