• As the result of a recent incident in the United States, many protests have come to life because of constant racism. Please read this thread if you'd like to help and learn more!
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • We have recently made a lot of site changes we'd like you to know about! Find out all the information here!
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter // Facebook

Epix's MKW Practice Mode

Vincent B

Could I recommend that on tracks like Moo Moo Meadows and N64 Mario Raceway that you start one turn before? Just so you can get a natural approach to the ramp and shroomcut respectively? It felt a little awkward being in a predetermined position.

Otherwise this is actually insane and u deserve all the love in the world. tyvm

OP
Epix
Team
Succeed or Perish
Wiimmfi
1595-1396-4278
Thread Starter #23
Could I recommend that on tracks like Moo Moo Meadows and N64 Mario Raceway that you start one turn before? Just so you can get a natural approach to the ramp and shroomcut respectively? It felt a little awkward being in a predetermined position.

Otherwise this is actually insane and u deserve all the love in the world. tyvm
I just had an idea, what if I could include ghosts with the tracks from the record holders of each track like wgm, mmm, and rmc to show the correct lines for the shortcuts too.

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Achieving goals from the sidelines
Supporter
Team
[U]ltra [H]igh [D]ynamic [R]ange [7]
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
Legendary. Huge respect for this. Bonus points that you got it working on CTGP.

Scorpi

Banned
Team
RS, KNFE, Rsi, E, Vt
Hi Epix, amazing work. This looks great.

I have a few suggestions if this is ok:

1: start ddr where the bats are, so you can get the wallglitch alignment and its not too far from the ultra either
2: rMR start after the double mt, so you can get double trick practice
3: Start rbc in the sliding thwomp room, so you can practice that bridge before the shroom + the shroom and then the spiral

Otherwise this mod is brilliant, congratulations on bringing such a useful thing to the community

TheRC

Are the respawn points set to the new starting lines as well? I'd love to use this with the infinite mushroom code.

OP
Epix

Epix

Team
Succeed or Perish
Wiimmfi
1595-1396-4278
Thread Starter #32
All the respawn points are modified to where you start (y)