• We have recently made a lot of site changes we'd like you to know about! Find out all the information here!
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter // Facebook

Exalt II 2020

Team
Λνail
I wanna come but im really scared meeting all those people i insulted during my four-digit amount of mogis I played.
hmu again when i have the ability to defend myself by twisting nipples.

Tea

Administrator
Administrator
MKPS Staff
WL Staff
Media Staff
I wanna come but im really scared meeting all those people i insulted during my four-digit amount of mogis I played.
hmu again when i have the ability to defend myself by twisting nipples.
From what I've heard, the people are usually a lot nicer in LAN compared to online

Tuxedo725

Wiimmfi
1423-3406-7965
If you are travelling from NYC, you can take the LIRR (http://lirr42.mta.info/stationInfo.php?id=72) to Deer Park. You can catch this from major train stations such as Grand Central Terminal (89 E 42nd St, New York, NY 1001)
Just want to say, the LIRR does not yet go to Grand Central, only Penn Station in Manhattan.

I wish I could go but it's very unlikely. :cautious: Maybe one day

Tom

cool to see more of these happening. I probably won't have money to go but i'll definitely watch the stream.

OP
Gabriel

Gabriel

Administrator
Administrator
Thread Starter #31
Hello!

First off, we would like to apologize for the lack of clarity and transparency with how Exalt II has been organized. With the recent global pandemic of COVID-19, it has put the whole world upside down and has changed our lives forever. We would like to wish everyone and their families their best and hope everyone is safe.

Because of this global pandemic, the Exalt staff has officially decided to postpone Exalt II until further notice. We would like to apologize for this absurdly late announcement in our decision. Albeit we waited a long time, and only 2 months before the event, we wanted to be 100% sure in our decision. We wanted to hold this event for the community, so we became a little ambitious about wanting to host the event despite the world and everyone’ situation. Exalt II will be postponed until further notice and we will actively communicate with you guys to make sure the event is the best it could possibly be and make sure everyone who registered, will still be able to attend.

With that being said, since Exalt II is being postponed, we would like you guys to suggest to us what to do! Whether we should postpone till after the summer, the winter, or whenever, please let us know when you think we should hold Exalt II in the replies below.

The Exalt staff would like to thank you for your understanding and for your support in the future. We sincerely apologize we won't be able to hold Exalt II at our scheduled date.

Adam

Supporter
Hello!

First off, we would like to apologize for the lack of clarity and transparency with how Exalt II has been organized. With the recent global pandemic of COVID-19, it has put the whole world upside down and has changed our lives forever. We would like to wish everyone and their families their best and hope everyone is safe.

Because of this global pandemic, the Exalt staff has officially decided to postpone Exalt II until further notice. We would like to apologize for this absurdly late announcement in our decision. Albeit we waited a long time, and only 2 months before the event, we wanted to be 100% sure in our decision. We wanted to hold this event for the community, so we became a little ambitious about wanting to host the event despite the world and everyone’ situation. Exalt II will be postponed until further notice and we will actively communicate with you guys to make sure the event is the best it could possibly be and make sure everyone who registered, will still be able to attend.

With that being said, since Exalt II is being postponed, we would like you guys to suggest to us what to do! Whether we should postpone till after the summer, the winter, or whenever, please let us know when you think we should hold Exalt II in the replies below.

The Exalt staff would like to thank you for your understanding and for your support in the future. We sincerely apologize we won't be able to hold Exalt II at our scheduled date.
if you say you're gonna postpone it then people are gonna expect one to happen before a possible exalt 3. another thing is that the only reasonable time to postpone something like this is until winter and idrk how that would turn out. i would think not nearly as many people would come to a lan during winter break for a number of reasons.

a good route to take imo is to host exalt online (similar to what evo and other big to's are doing)