• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

Expressing my Grievances

Team
JJ
Edit: To those wondering if this is a meme or not, it's a bit of both looking at the video on this predator on how he thinks he's innocent on doing and saying stuff like this to a minor. Finding a lot of ways to justifying it not being wrong/illegal kind of what this community is doing right now for the past couple months whether it's the offender or the friend of the offender.

Last edited:

amaya

Team
OHIO
Wiimmfi
1808-0739-4570
if you still think these sexual predators deserve any chance of staying in the community you need to gtfo from the community asap

and to the chumps who keep saying "its pointless, just move on already 4Head", we should move on once we come to a community consensus that these shitheads should not be in our community. and the fact that we haven't done so even after nearly 3 months of this crap is just sad

if you still think these sexual predators deserve any chance of staying in the community you need to gtfo from the community asap

and to the chumps who keep saying "its pointless, just move on already 4Head", we should move on once we come to a community consensus that these shitheads should not be in our community. and the fact that we haven't done so even after nearly 3 months of this crap is just sad
I mean you're more than welcome to help out create an effective way of punishing these individuals in a way that the community can all agree on. But, that's a lot of work and there's truly nothing stopping these individuals to buying new hardware, making new accounts, and/or new routers. Yeah it would be good if we all could just permanently exile these people for what they've done, but we can never truly know if they're gone or just coming back in through an new account/new alias. Pedophilia isn't okay. We get it. It's been said so many fucking times in this community, even after the point. You guys are still stuck in the mindset that "PEDO BAD! BAD! NO PEDO. CHILDREN LOVE BAD!" when it's been months after the situation even came to light and has been acted upon (the effectiveness, is debatable) and being stuck in that mindset has made this community stuck and unable to move on to something that the community might actually benefit from. It's pointless because we have been in this kind of discussion before and there's still pages and pages written about this topic; but, the fact we can't establish a clear, effective "Hey, pedophilia isn't okay, don't do it because __________. Let's punish the individuals related to this incident accordingly and move on in this community." is the reason why we're still stuck on this topic.

"Pedos are bad and if you think that it's pointless to do nothing and learn nothing from it then leave the community retard. GG I win fucking pepega."

Process

Lounge Staff
Team
Longshlongs
I mean you're more than welcome to help out create an effective way of punishing these individuals in a way that the community can all agree on.
The best way to do this would be for clan leaders to man up and say “I don’t think it’s ok to have a child predator in my clan when there’s minors in here” and exile them from the clan, which isn’t happening right now. Theoretically there’s no way to monitor that but as long as we the community know this is going on it’s our responsibility to raise awareness because it’s still a serious problem. Daylon still wars with kids who are 14 and 15 years old. Divide is in clan chats with kids who are 14. Neither of these things are remotely close to ok and should raise red flags that their behaviors and predatory tendencies haven’t changed a bit. I (and others) won’t be able to truly “move on” until they are truly exiled from the community.

Edit: I don’t know how this statement can possibly be considered controversial but I guess that shows the mindset of the vocal minority of this community. So glad multiple people had to pm me to call me slurs referring to how dumb I am

Last edited:

amaya

Team
OHIO
Wiimmfi
1808-0739-4570
I mean you're more than welcome to help out create an effective way of punishing these individuals in a way that the community can all agree on.
Process explained above pretty much what I would have said about this.
But, that's a lot of work and there's truly nothing stopping these individuals to buying new hardware, making new accounts, and/or new routers.
So why the fuck aren't we doing anything? Surely we can at least attempt to do something about this situation so it's at least harder for them to get in contact with minors. Nothing is too much work if it means improving the safety of our community's members.
Yeah it would be good if we all could just permanently exile these people for what they've done, but we can never truly know if they're gone or just coming back in through an new account/new alias.
And we can do that, we're just waiting for the clown clan leaders to actually remove those people from their clans.
Pedophilia isn't okay. We get it. It's been said so many fucking times in this community, even after the point. You guys are still stuck in the mindset that "PEDO BAD! BAD! NO PEDO. CHILDREN LOVE BAD!" when it's been months after the situation even came to light and has been acted upon (the effectiveness, is debatable) and being stuck in that mindset has made this community stuck and unable to move on to something that the community might actually benefit from.
Like I said earlier, we can move on once this issue has been completely resolved.
It's pointless because we have been in this kind of discussion before and there's still pages and pages written about this topic; but, the fact we can't establish a clear, effective "Hey, pedophilia isn't okay, don't do it because __________. Let's punish the individuals related to this incident accordingly and move on in this community." is the reason why we're still stuck on this topic.
It's not pointless because it is a very serious issue that requires proper punishment to the guilty party. And guess what? These people STILL haven't been punished properly. And the answer should be clear, it's just a vocal minority of stubborn retards either haven't gotten the memo that these people are dangerous and should not be allowed in our community, or refuse to because they are the predators' friends.

Team
KG
Wiimmfi
3655-0654-6204
y'all still talking about this. y’all dumb fr. take it to dms cause the point of this thread isn’t what you’re talking about kthxbye

zs.

Banned
Team
Eternal Midnight / Manganese
y'all still talking about this. y’all dumb fr. take it to dms cause the point of this thread isn’t what you’re talking about kthxbye
Incoming “you have no idea what ur talking about you weren’t involved” for the 3rd time

Process

Lounge Staff
Team
Longshlongs
I was done with responding to this topic, but I literally can't just not say this. Of all people, you should be one of the ones who are empowering others to speak up and wanting to push these kinds of people out of the community.

There's a lot more I want to say, but I feel like you'll take it as an attack or something, so I'll refrain from saying much else, at least here.

Team
KG
Wiimmfi
3655-0654-6204
I was done with responding to this topic, but I literally can't just not say this. Of all people, you should be one of the ones who are empowering others to speak up and wanting to push these kinds of people out of the community.

There's a lot more I want to say, but I feel like you'll take it as an attack or something, so I'll refrain from saying much else, at least here.
It's more like I don't care about it, it's bad yes but it's not like anyone communicates with those people besides their friends. What, they can't have friends now? Just cause they brain thinks one way? They can do what they want, and they're practically gone from the public of the community. So you can all shut up about it, and talk to people who actually care to argue with any of you in dms. Thanks!

You are a perfect example of why these people are bad.

And nobody was saying you can't be friends with them or that they can'thave friends. You just can't defend them.

Also i just wanna say if you don't like the topic or feel like its pointless you do know you don't have to reply? You don't even have to view the thread but you do anyways.

Last edited:
It's more like I don't care about it, it's bad yes but it's not like anyone communicates with those people besides their friends. What, they can't have friends now? Just cause they brain thinks one way? They can do what they want, and they're practically gone from the public of the community. So you can all shut up about it, and talk to people who actually care to argue with any of you in dms. Thanks!
There's so much to tear apart in this...

No one said they can't have friends. If they know what they did and care for them, then that's whatever, honestly. The problem is that, and as it's been stated already, they are still involved in the community, playing with minors and having contact with them.

It isn't about the brain thinking in one way. It's a chemical inbalance and that sometimes can't be helped. I get that. Cool. However, acting upon it is NOT the same as thinking about it, fantasizing about it, talking about it because none of those things have consequences or harm anyone. However...acting on it is where it's wrong. I wasn't gonna say it but...is this your coping mechanism? I mean, if it is, then that's fine and all, but those who legit care about the community/people aren't going to let it go and you're going to have to accept that.

If you don't like it, ask a mod to revoke your access to the thread. Then your personal problem with it being here is solved.