• Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here

[Finals] Rc 2-0 [L]

Match 1

1578769870523.png

1578770413271.png

Match 2

GGs [L] was a great season and we had very close matches. Very happy with my team to win today as i felt like we almost threw it away in the season. Thanks to @Dermo @Prove for the motivation to win. Thank you @zs. to help us believe we could beat yax again. GL to ur next seasons!

Last edited:

Aditya~

~
MKPS Staff
EL Staff
Registry Staff
Media Staff
Supporter
Team
λρocalypse, Regicide
Wiimmfi
3613-7773-6772
Was nice keeping the bench warm, luckily we didn’t play last week when it was all in shambles with half of our LU unsure if we could continue or not - that being said, looked like a super close finals, gg to L and to the rest of the teams in D3, was a blast.

Kiralte

Counter Culture
MKPS Staff
Registry Staff
Supporter
Team
I$ - In$ane
Good games Rc! Happy we were finally able to schedule these matches, EL has felt like it went on for an eternity. L had a good run this season, and both of these matches felt like they could have went either way.
Throwback to the beginning of the season:
thats because you transferred in yax late. shouldnt have went through tbh but thats just my opinion. makes it even funnier when you know Kazu didnt get allowed to transfer.