• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • If you were a supporter on the old forum and wish to reclaim your purple name, you do not need to re-purchase supporter status.
    Instead, please make a post here and include your old forum-name for reference, and your supporter role will then be transferred.
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!

Free Agent hoping to make a team

xYSparkz

Team
F/A
NNID
SuperYoshi23 (Wii U)
Switch
1912-2061-3051
Wiimmfi
4300-9688-1939
Name: xYSparkz

Mario Kart Wii Wiimmfi Code: 4300-9688-1939
mkw proof.PNG

Other Information about Myself:

1. Been playing Mario Kart on and off since 2009. 2019 Is the year that I decided to fully get into Mario Kart again.

2. I have more experience with Mario Kart Wii regular 32 Nintendo Tracks then the custom tracks on Wiimmfi.

3. I have Speedrunning PB's on Mario Kart Wii No items, No Skips, as shown on my speedrun.com profile with using Rosalina.
https://www.speedrun.com/user/xYSparkz
(Yes, I understand that Funky Kong is the official character to use, especially in Clan War's and I will use him in it.)

4. I have two Mario Kart Highlights Video's with the second one being recently uploaded on 11/2/19
MK Highlights 1:
MK Highlights 2:

Last edited: