• Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • The Media Staff Team is recruiting and our applications are open! Check this thread for more details!
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter

Hello Everyone!

SageGhost

I'll start off by saying that I'm happy that there is still a MKW community and excited to come back after many years of being away. I started playing back in 2011 and stopped playing sometime in 2014, so it has been a long minute... Anyways, I ordered a Wii along with MKW a few days ago after coming across a CTL video uploaded by MarioKartBoards on Youtube and I'll hopefully have it here by the end of the week and I am excited to play again, whether it be competitively, if I can catch up lol, or casually. Also, I'll need to learn how to set it up the online part, so if any of you are willing to share with me that would be amazing! :D

I also own a PS5 and a Nintendo Switch with lots of games on both consoles so if you want to game on those then I am always down. Other interests: I like anime and a huge futbol and american football fan, I guess sports in general.

Just a quick spiel about myself. Looking forward to racing with you all.

Wiimmfi
5202-9187-7024
Welcome back :)

If you need a hand setting anything up, dm me on discord and I'll be happy to help
aiden x#7135

Last edited:
OP
SageGhost

SageGhost

Thread Starter #3
Welcome back :)

If you need a hand setting anything up, dm me on discord and I'll be happy to help
aiden x#7135
Thanks for the welcome! I will definitely reach out once my Wii gets here late this week or early next week. I appreciate you offering to help! 😁

Deano

RL Staff
Registry Staff
Team
I$ - In$ane | Spy - Serendipity
Wiimmfi
3141-3309-3575
I'll start off by saying that I'm happy that there is still a MKW community and excited to come back after many years of being away. I started playing back in 2011 and stopped playing sometime in 2014, so it has been a long minute... Anyways, I ordered a Wii along with MKW a few days ago after coming across a CTL video uploaded by MarioKartBoards on Youtube and I'll hopefully have it here by the end of the week and I am excited to play again, whether it be competitively, if I can catch up lol, or casually. Also, I'll need to learn how to set it up the online part, so if any of you are willing to share with me that would be amazing! :D

I also own a PS5 and a Nintendo Switch with lots of games on both consoles so if you want to game on those then I am always down. Other interests: I like anime and a huge futbol and american football fan, I guess sports in general.

Just a quick spiel about myself. Looking forward to racing with you all.
Welcome!