Hello, I’m back!

Philip!

Hi everyone!
My name is Philip, and I played MKW competitively from 2010 to 2015. I started in Oracle back in 2010 under the name PhillyCheeseSteakMK on the old forums, and I ended in Natural Born Karters as NBK Philip. I recently purchased a Switch and have been playing some MK8 Deluxe. I haven’t played MKW in a few months or figured out how to play online on there again, so I may try to set that up as well. For now, I am just a casual player because I am still in college and working, so I’m pretty busy. I’m glad to be back in the MK community!

OP
P

Philip!

Thread Starter #4
wb think I was in a clan called SOS with you or something way back in the day.
Hi!
Sorry, I haven’t been on in forever. Been dealing with graduating and working. Yes, SoS was a clan Blade/Kunai and I started together! What was your name back then?

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Achieving goals from the sidelines
Supporter
Team
[U]ltra [H]igh [D]ynamic [R]ange [7]
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
Hi everyone!
My name is Philip, and I played MKW competitively from 2010 to 2015. I started in Oracle back in 2010 under the name PhillyCheeseSteakMK on the old forums, and I ended in Natural Born Karters as NBK Philip. I recently purchased a Switch and have been playing some MK8 Deluxe. I haven’t played MKW in a few months or figured out how to play online on there again, so I may try to set that up as well. For now, I am just a casual player because I am still in college and working, so I’m pretty busy. I’m glad to be back in the MK community!
Never in all my days did I expect this. Welcome back! Remember when we made Mx? ;)

yasu

Supporter
Hi!
Sorry, I haven’t been on in forever. Been dealing with graduating and working. Yes, SoS was a clan Blade/Kunai and I started together! What was your name back then?
must've been when I went by Royal, not sure if you remember as there were 2 other Royals at the time if I remember correctly.

SAGA64

RL Staff
CL Staff
Registry Staff
Team
Se ~ Serenity // st's
Switch
1503-6784-2608
Wiimmfi
0048-9579-7541
Oh my god, KD!!!! Yes I remember!!! Lmao we were sooooo young. I hope you have been doing well and it’s good to see you’re still here!!! Do you play still?
yes he does, hi im Seigo/Siege (prob dont remember me) but do you have a discord? thats where most of the action goes on ;)

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Supporter
Team
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
Oh my god, KD!!!! Yes I remember!!! Lmao we were sooooo young. I hope you have been doing well and it’s good to see you’re still here!!! Do you play still?
Yes I play still, but not as much. I dropped the name KD 2 years ago in August but some people can't move on from it.

I'm doing well. High School was incredibly rough but college was fantastic except for having to change degree programs midway. Now I have a 2 year degree, my first job, a gaming rig, a ridiculous capture card setup, and the best video and stream quality in the community.

Before that, I founded the longest lasting league for this game (Wiimmfi League) and was admin on this site for a bit. ;) 2 of my family's cats passed away within 2.5 months of each other, so I got very depressed, and then decided (after a slew of other problems/drama) it was time to enter the workforce and distance myself from here.

From that point on I've just been on and off with the game.

OP
P

Philip!

Thread Starter #11
yes he does, hi im Seigo/Siege (prob dont remember me) but do you have a discord? thats where most of the action goes on ;)
Hi! That name sounds really familiar honestly! I don’t have a Discord, and I honestly don’t know what it is. But I have three days off starting today so I’ll look into it! Thanks for the info!

PHIL, YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU CAME BACK AHCDYKLFSYV
😂 I’m here bby!!!! You know we have to play now!!!

Yes I play still, but not as much. I dropped the name KD 2 years ago in August but some people can't move on from it.

I'm doing well. High School was incredibly rough but college was fantastic except for having to change degree programs midway. Now I have a 2 year degree, my first job, a gaming rig, a ridiculous capture card setup, and the best video and stream quality in the community.

Before that, I founded the longest lasting league for this game (Wiimmfi League) and was admin on this site for a bit. ;) 2 of my family's cats passed away within 2.5 months of each other, so I got very depressed, and then decided (after a slew of other problems/drama) it was time to enter the workforce and distance myself from here.

From that point on I've just been on and off with the game.
Interesting! So do you just go by Maidvelia now?
I’m glad to hear you’re doing well and I’m so happy to hear from all of you! We all need to play soon!! I’m also getting my boyfriend involved in MK8DX so he can be my protege/partner in crime. 😈

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Supporter
Team
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
Interesting! So do you just go by Maidvelia now?
I go by either Maidvelia or Maid. Old friends can say KD (as in the two letters only and not what the 2 letters meant), but I do not prefer it. I prefer Maidvelia or Maid.

OP
P

Philip!

Thread Starter #13
I go by either Maidvelia or Maid. Old friends can say KD (as in the two letters only and not what the 2 letters meant), but I do not prefer it. I prefer Maidvelia or Maid.
Good to know, Maid! Do you still use he/him pronouns? I always like to check in with people I haven’t talked to in a while.

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Supporter
Team
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
Good to know, Maid! Do you still use he/him pronouns? I always like to check in with people I haven’t talked to in a while.
On the internet I use whatever pronoun people are more comfortable with using when they see my name. IRL I use he/him.