• As the result of a recent incident in the United States, many protests have come to life because of constant racism. Please read this thread if you'd like to help and learn more!
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • We have recently made a lot of site changes we'd like you to know about! Find out all the information here!
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter // Facebook

How-to: Player Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aditya~

~
CL Staff
MKPS Staff
EL Staff
Registry Staff
Media Staff
Supporter
Team
λρocalypse, Regicide
Wiimmfi
3613-7773-6772
Information Required
If you're the player transferring:

- Your previous clan's name and/or tag.
- Your new clan's name and/or tag.
- If you're submitting an FC Update alongside the transfer, the new FCs and a photograph of the license selection screen.
- Sufficient proof of permission from a representative of the team you're transferring to. This can be in the form of a printscreen, or the representative posting on the transfer thread.

If you are a representative
- The person's name
- The person's previous clan's name and/or tag.
- The person's new clan's name and/or tag (If not assumed).
- Sufficient proof of permission from the member. This can be in the form of a printscreen, or a post from the member within the transfer thread.

Please note that sufficient proof from the member is not required in cases of representatives moving people between tiers and/or track types of the same clan, or to Free Agents. So, for example, Mitch moving me from Battle Cry Lunar to Battle Cry Solar could be performed without my permission, as could a move to Free Agents.

Formats Accepted
For transfers, there are a wide range of formats accepted, and we are much less strict with structure as we may be with Player Registrations.

So long as the information is there and the proof of permission seems valid, the transfer is considered valid, and would thus need to go through the approval of the council (if required) prior to being processed.

The following spoiler shows a few examples of different formats we would accept.
Please move me from Free Agents to Battle Cry Eclipse. Mitch will send permission in the thread shortly.
Please move me from Free Agents to Battle Cry Eclipse. Mitch will send permission in the thread shortly.

I'm also doing an FC Update.

2237-2605-0050
3440-3440-5185
2411-1823-8163
3611-7150-7827

Important Note Regarding Transfer Deadlines
Following recent changes within the ruleset and the way the transfer system works, there are specific times in which transfers can be processed. These times are:
- In the off-season (subject to no reviews).
- In the preliminary seedings stage of the league's process (subject to some reviewal, as transfers may affect seedings).

For any information on this, please refer to the ruleset.

Transfers outside of these ranges will not be processed until a range is met.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.