• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • If you were a supporter on the old forum and wish to reclaim your purple name, you do not need to re-purchase supporter status.
    Instead, please make a post here and include your old forum-name for reference, and your supporter role will then be transferred.
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!

Council Jaggy (Accepted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaggy

Media Staff
Team
In$ane
I am currently 19 years old, and am interested in becoming a member of WL Council.

I have played MKW since 2010, both casual and in clans, and joined the Wiimmfi community in 2016. I have participated in WL ever since season 8, when it was CSL and not WL, so I'm knowledgeable about the rules as well as the rule changes that have occurred ever since.

I have a bit of experience in being a WL Staff member, and that was as a division admin in season 13 before stepping down due to being busy with school, work, etc. I am now interested in rejoining the staff as a WL Council member. For one, I feel like I would be adept at making decisions, even ones that can ultimately affect the entire outcome of a match. One reason why I feel that way is that I am a soccer (football for non-americans) referee, and have been since 2014. Being a soccer referee can be a difficult as you have to be on top of everything and the decisions you make can impact the game drastically. With this experience, I know that I would be able to handle the pressure of making judgement calls. Secondly, as stated before, I am knowledgeable about the rules and the rule changes that have been made over the course of the last few seasons. Lastly, I have experience in leadership. I was a team captain for my club soccer team as well as my high school varsity soccer team in my senior year, and I used to lead a clan called Magistas, as well as currently leading a clan called Euphoria. This experience has helped enhance my growth in taking control of situations whenever needed.

When it comes to personality, I am a nice and outgoing person, and I like to have a laugh or two. Any time I am not playing a war or a mogi, I am usually happy and outgoing. Whenever I am playing, I can get serious at times, as I am passionate, mostly just with the desire to win, but I can bring good vibes to the staff.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you consider me for WL council.

Discord: Jaggy#3420

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.