• As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • Embrace The Change is a LAN tournament intending to be located in Cambridge, England. It will have a focus on MK8DX but also an MKWii setup. Interested? Find out more here!
  • Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!

Jaggy

Jaggy

Team
Euphoria
Hi there! I'm Jaggy, and I am interested in being a part of the media staff this season! This is something I've thought about for a bit, and I feel like I would be a good fit for the part. In terms of experience, I have played the game since 2010 and competitively since 2016. What I believe makes me stand out though is my personality. I'm a very outgoing and lively person for one. I also love to be a spectator for anything competitive, whether it'd be sports or eSports. I get hyped whenever something cool happens, so I feel as if I would make a casted match more entertaining. I feel as if I'd fit best as a color commentator, but would be willing to be the main play by play commentator as well. I do have a bit of experience with commentary, which is when I would do my own personal casting of Jiro Jihad's WL matches. That about it for now. If needed, my discord is: Jaggy#3420.

Last edited: