• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • If you were a supporter on the old forum and wish to reclaim your purple name, you do not need to re-purchase supporter status.
    Instead, please make a post here and include your old forum-name for reference, and your supporter role will then be transferred.
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!

Last Thoughts

[I was harrassed for the original post I made here explaining what had happened, so most of it had to be taken down. If you'd like to chat about it, I'm always open on discord private messages ILoveSMB#0606]

A thank you to my dearest friends from the bottom of my heart.
Shyga - The leader of my first clan. Thank you for introducing me to the community, and wish CM a healthy revival.
Scott - Coaching me and leading me into the competitive scene. And of course, being a good friend. Good luck with your work and goals in real life.
Aaron - You feel like a brother to me. We were close in skill and worthwhile teammates and opponents. Keep up with the reporting!
Monarch - Another one of my best buddies. Hope you're making piles of cash in Fortnite. And sorry about that rBC pow a year ago ;-;
Alex99 - Although we never took the time to get to know each other very well, playing with you was a blast. Send my greetings Nany and 64 please~
Sean - I know it's been a while since you left, but I never got to collaborate with anyone as well as you again. Best of luck with MK8DX.
Josh - We've spent countless hours together. You're never frustrated and made everyone's day brighter. I know you're not here anymore, but we'll always love you.
Lyon - It almost feels like we grew up together. Thank you for your time in DD. Keep up with the trolling duty!
Charlie - I hope I was of good assistance on your way into competitive. We haven't talked much recently, but I wish you all the best.
Boodog - You were a true friend. Toxicity from the rest of the community did not stain a bit of you. 12/12 shocks soon?
Kyle - Never thought we would walk such a long way together. You're probably the person I've played with for the longest time. Best of luck in everything.
Theo - You've been a great companion. Try not to get frustrated at yourself. I wish you the most enjoyable racing experience.
Maxx - You were an amazing mentor. Keep up with your school work and come back soon!
Cly - I know you have a lot going on in your life right now. You can fight through it. I believe in you.
Tectrox - I wish we had more time to play together. You've improved a lot and quickly--you're a capable player. Keep up the good work!
And everyone who, at some point, made the playing experience better for someone else.

I'm searching for new games to play. Rocket League looks like a very interesting title--perhaps that's my next destination in the virtual world. Any suggestions? :)

Goodbye MKW! 👋❤️

Last edited:

Aditya~

EL Staff
Registry Staff
Media Staff
Team
λρocalypse, Regicide
Wiimmfi
0861-6009-1404
this thread gave me major feels man.... A lot of what you said as well I can relate to, to an extent; I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to pursue, feel free to hmu and discuss/rant if you need to - like I said, a lot of it hits home. (Aditya#3629)

(tried reaching out to you via Discord to send you some messages there but seems like you only have DM's from friends turned on)

Amanda

'Cause you got that
WL Staff
EL Staff
Registry Staff
Supporter
Team
Ascension
Good luck to whatever you decide to do in the future. Really unfortunate situation you have there :c

Clyde

"Biggest Meme in the Community" -EBoom & DayZ
Supporter
Team
Contingency, Resurrection
Wiimmfi
0220-7522-0359
Damn. I’m gonna really miss you. There’s so much to appreciate from you. But I’ll keep it short and mainly say thank you so much for getting me into this community with Dolphin Dashers. I wouldn’t be where I am currently without you and DD. You mean a ton to me and I know I’m just a rando to you but thanks for everything you’ve brought to my life. Seems like the old DD members are slowly but surely dying off 1 by 1. Have a good one 👌

Team
ξ - South London ξndz, PLX - Parallax EV - Electric Veterans
Switch
6460-7778-6302
Wiimmfi
3871-4759-2494
Tectrox - I wish we had more time to play together. You've improved a lot and quickly--you're a capable player. Keep up the good work!

Damn bro im gonna miss you, i read that entire thing and it was tough to read.
Stardust was the first clan i joined and that's really what introduced me to the competitive scene without that clan i don't know where i'd be right now. ill always remember all the memories i made there, thank you for everything that you brought to the mkw community

goodluck to you for your future and stay strong.

Nany

Team
GF, Lu, LF, 7k, Ardent,
Switch
6386 5182 9707
Wiimmfi
something
Ah man. it was enjoyable to play with you SMB! I wish the best of luck for the rest of your life. This is such a stupid situation to be in for MKW in general. Anyways, as I said in the beginning of this, good luck man! Hope to see you one day.

tigermask

Never cared for what they know.
Supporter
Wiimmfi
4472-7680-2998
Will always miss crushing noobs with you and the rest of DD! Best of luck with the rest of your endeavors, whether they be in or outside the virtual realm. You’re gonna grow up and change the world, I know it.

Got me on discord, hmu anytime you wanna chill/play surviv.io :)

Kyle.

Team
ξ
Wiimmfi
4859-3185-5918
Man, I’m gonna really miss you. Thank you for everything you have done for me and the mkw community. A year and a half ago, I join my first clan DD, which exposed me to the competitive scene of mkw. I’ll never forget the memories of warring with you and the rest of the DD crew. You would be the man to go to for any dolphin related questions. I don’t know where I’d be without you. Thank you for everything you have done to make my experience in the community one that I will never forget. You have my discord. Keep in contact so feel free to hmu whenever. Good luck with all your future endeavours.

Last edited:

Alex

Supporter
Team
δk
Same, wasnt that good to see 23918 after i have seen old mkw videos i did in 2018, just to play a stupid ww. I basically stopped since everything became CTGP only, not really missing the game at all, aside the fact that if I want to play with friends randomly, I can't because wiimmfi update recognises a dolphin NAND. I have been playing CS:GO since a while now, find better games or if you can't, get friends and go outside: sometimes it's really better than games, good luck for whatever you decide to do.

Team
None
Wiimmfi
3570-8255-6316
I'm sorry to hear that. Good luck in academics (Though from what I just read, you realistically don't need it) and in finding another game to play. I hope you don't mind if I pop up in your discord dms once I get it ;)

Nick.

MKPS Staff
EL Staff
Media Staff
Team
Mw / SY / [¢β]
Wiimmfi
1981-6864-5239
this is a super meaningful and important read, and thank you for sharing this with everyone. as someone who felt the same pressure in high school and often felt beat down and discouraged by the never-ending stream of test prep, AP classes, and homework I just gotta tell you that it does get better when you attend university. You'll have a new level of freedom both academically and in life, and I think it will greatly benefit someone as hard-working and foresightful as you seem to be. I'm glad you were able to extract all the best parts of this game/community and use that to have an overall positive takeaway when you had to retire, I think a lot of people playing lack that ability and it's hugely important.

Good luck in life man! you're gonna kill it :) also if you ever feel like coming back, your friends and the community will be here waiting. hmu at Nick.#4803 if you ever wanna talk! there's a lot id love to talk to you about after reading that. regardless, way to end it off on a high note and remind us all why we still play this game!

Also, Rocket League, ssbu, and cod mwr are all games that ive been into recently, especially the former. try em out! and if you wanna run doubles in ranked with me lmk

I think it's important for me to leave my gratitude here. You are the sole reason that I am able to play mkwii while living on campus, and I want you to know how thankful I am for helping me do that. While I wasn't active for a great deal of your time in the community, it was nice meeting you.

My advice to you is to use this setback as an opportunity to explore games with "real" competitive communities; while they may not have the same awesome community that MKWii has maintained, you never know where a larger community could take you in regards to youtube, twitch, or e-sports. Regardless of what you decide to do, I wish you the best in any and all of your future endeavors.

Wiimmfi
4428-0266-9767
SMB, you are truly tough. You have literally driven through a life filled with anxiety, depression, fear, sadness, and shame. I can't even begin to imagine what you have gone through. It's almost as if...they want to control every single thing about your life. Even where you would be in 20/30 years! However, your confidence, strength, and sheer power of will are like diamonds. They are never yielding and always waiting to be found, even if you don't know they exist yet. On another note...

I want to thank you for letting me join DD, even if the clan seemed to be in jest at that time. I got to know some amazing, mature people there. Charlie, Boodog, Lyon, Alpaca (Klyde), and of course, you. It also meant something really special to me that I was somewhat aware of at the time; it was a safe haven from the poisonous community. Those kind of clans are few and far between. DD may not exist anymore, but it will always exist in my heart.

Scott - Coaching me and leading me into the competitive scene. And of course, being a good friend. Good luck with your work and goals in real life.
Hmm...I remember coaching in the beginning somewhat, but after that you didn't need coaching haha. You got too good too fast! :p No, thank you for being such a good friend. If I didn't know you, I probably wouldn't be able to play on Dolphin. I wish the same to you as far as real life goes. Hang in there, there is always happiness to be found even in the most depressing moments. I wish you the very best, SMB!