• Staff apps are open! Interested? Read here for more information!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • Embrace The Change is a LAN tournament intending to be located in Cambridge, England. It will have a focus on MK8DX but also an MKWii setup. Interested? Find out more here!
  • Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!
  • Lacuna is a pay to play tournament on Mario Kart Wii happening May 25th. Interested? Find out more here!

Looking for people to ww

Steve

Team
none
Hi guys :)

After stopping mkw about 6 years ago I am back now. I am just looking for some guys to play some competitive ww's.
I played in some major german clans in wl back in the days like NFO, G37, beat em up and many more.
If u wanna play with me go on and give me feedback here :)
At the Moment i play from 11 to 2 pm and a little bit after midnight.

My friendcode is: 4215-0730-3201

Team
None
Wiimmfi
3570-8255-6316
11 to 2pm CET? Anyways, I added you. My friend code is 3570-8255-6316, if you want to add me back. I am usually pretty casual in worldwides, but I can play competitively if I'm pissed lol. Also, welcome back to mkw! :)

OP
OP
S

Steve

Team
none
11 to 2pm CET? Anyways, I added you. My friend code is 3570-8255-6316, if you want to add me back. I am usually pretty casual in worldwides, but I can play competitively if I'm pissed lol. Also, welcome back to mkw! :)
Yea :)
Thanks bro