• We have recently made a lot of site changes we'd like you to know about! Find out all the information here!
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter // Facebook

Mario Kart Boards Questions Thread ~ Ask site-related questions here

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Achieving goals from the sidelines
Supporter
Team
R7, U★, HD☆
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102

McMurphy

Supporter
Team
Shellslingers
NNID
McMurphy78
Switch
4985-2181-5316
I am WAAAY behind on the times since it has been a while since I last logged into my account here. Does the site no longer support Mario Kart 8 Deluxe conversations & clans?

shoeguy

Team
aboo
I am WAAAY behind on the times since it has been a while since I last logged into my account here. Does the site no longer support Mario Kart 8 Deluxe conversations & clans?
It does I believe but the MK8 side of the community decided to split off from MKBoards and make their own site

Nozzles

🏳️‍🌈
Administrator
Supporter
NNID
Nozzles
Wiimmfi
0177-8005-5950
Quick question: What happened to the thread viewer add-on? Can no longer see the current viewers of a thread.

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Achieving goals from the sidelines
Supporter
Team
R7, U★, HD☆
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
Quick question: What happened to the thread viewer add-on? Can no longer see the current viewers of a thread.
Beto thinks certain add-ons are causing the server error logs associated with the temporary site crashes.

This add-on also is highly recommended to use with the redist cache add-on (which we didn't purchase). Without having the cache add-on the User Activity add-on would send more requests directly to the server.

Because of all this, it's been temporarily disabled.

Giri

Screenshot_20191104-210554_Samsung Internet.jpg

Why couldn't I see any songs posted here?. I tried refreshing the page and also waite for some time is this a temporary error?. I couldn't even see what I posted

Goldi

Supporter
Team
Astronomical
Wiimmfi
1423-3447-1215
2 Questions:
Can i change my name on the site?
Can staff please give me the message directly under my clan post? I would like to use it for war record ect.

Connor

wars > lounge
Supporter
Team
EXO | aboo
Wiimmfi
2239-3843-9741
How do I stop tables not formatting? Picture below:

It only does it to some select tables like those bottom 5 and I don't change the way I bring them in compared to the others. I've tried just c/ping the image directly and also pasting it in via the insert image button. Neither way fixes it. This was never a problem on the old MKBoards so its really annoying and very demotivating to keep up-to-date

2bye

Team
SHRK

It only does it to some select tables like those bottom 5 and I don't change the way I bring them in compared to the others. I've tried just c/ping the image directly and also pasting it in via the insert image button. Neither way fixes it. This was never a problem on the old MKBoards so its really annoying and very demotivating to keep up-to-date

just happened to me like yesterday, the easy answer is give it some time. like wait overnight and it'll probably start loading again

Aditya~

~
MKPS Staff
EL Staff
Registry Staff
Media Staff
Supporter
Team
λρocalypse, Regicide
Wiimmfi
3613-7773-6772

The thread view count is broken and it has been quite a while now. What's going on?

Example

Also, I've experienced the same issue as @Connor several times.
I can confirm that I too had this issue.... Super annoying indeed. For some reason though when you click on edit, you can see the images perfectly (only yourself); but if you switch back to previewing the thread/viewing it as a normal user, then some images appear broken. Really hope this does get fixed soon, along with the thread viewer add-on (which shows who's viewing a particular thread).