• We have recently made a lot of site changes we'd like you to know about! Find out all the information here!
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter // Facebook

Mario Kart Wii Community Experiences

Team
lol wars
Switch
imagine paying
Wiimmfi
3440-6281-9760
i watched random videos on yt about various nintendo games including mkw and i saw the grumble volcano rock hop in some vid once and im like, "damn i really want to do that, too bad i dont own a wii". this also means that i would watch videos from troy about random shit like rate that custom tracks and see all the fun stuff they did in the game which only made me want mkw more; i thought to myself this shit is so different from all the other mario kart games and i want it. fastforward a couple years later before wfc shutdown, my parents randomly buy me a wii and mkw disc out of some random garage sale (never even asked for it despite my want, i was satisfied with my 360) and there i would spend my days playing worldwides n shit waiting, hoping to get into the elusive pro worldwides back then. i also made an mkwii.com account during this time but i didnt bother joining any clans cause i didnt wanna make a skype at the time so i was just a casual wheeler playing wws, also i was like 11 so im kinda glad i didnt.

i didnt bother installing ctgp and wiimmfi after wfc shutdown for quite a while, only like around 2016 did my want for mkw peak and so i actually got an sd card, installed ctgp, and decided to try join some clans. the only notable clans i remember being in back then were io and sweaters (s/o jay and bryant respectively). however back then it was difficult for me to play clan wars because my tv and computer were in separate rooms, so as a result i had to use my mums laptop when playing mkw just to call. due to this i couldnt war as much as id like to and after some time i took a break mainly cause mons took an interest on me again, but i came back in 2018 when something you probably never heard of called mogi became popular. the ability to play in higher-level competitive mkw rooms without needing to call with others like wars or wait for a worldwide was just a novel idea to me, and is what i believe to be mogis biggest selling factor for newer players. from mogi i eventually got back into clan wars, joining clans such as k`s, if, and mn because of players knowing me from mogi. all these clans that ive joined be it from skype days or discord days have all been pretty enjoyable to play in, and im grateful that theyve at least given me the chance to be in their squad, notable shoutouts to the people in io, sw, k`s, if, mn for being pretty cool. however i still end up playing mogi frequently, despite my utterings of how garbage it may be, and so ive made lots of friends even outside of the clans im in which is kinda nice. mons is starting to take its interest on me yet again but because im stuck indoors i think i can handle both mkw and mons for now, however both games can be damn stressful i might retire instead.

just gonna pop thru these quick, i know ill forget some people so im sorry if ur name isnt here and u thought u would appear here my brain can only recall so much at a time >/////<
zynno: u dont even play the game anymore but i remember us forcing siivagunner memes in sweaters and spamming changing the chat name to GRAND DAD at one point. we even started on creating a siivagunner music pack at one point but idk what happened to it, come back bro
scott fucking barnes: one of the nicest people i know, probably too nice, but he was in io and when i came back he gave me clans to stay in
ryan and ur 10 other names: i think u were one of the first people to talk to me when i came back to the game because of io. now we play in if and its always pretty fun playing with u.
kasper: GWovoYayy always fun talking and playing with u, even back in io
trashy: ur actually super nice to me whenever we talk and i enjoy the stupid shit u say in call, i hope ur having fun with the ou team i sent u
monyz: id have to stretch really hard to find anything positive to say about u but thanks for being able to tolerate my stupidity ig? fr tho youve been able to lead a clan for quite some time and get a nice group of players going too which is pretty respectable.
dermo: literally same as monyz, but with extremely motivational speeches
josh: u get 1000000+ rn pts by default of just being fun af to talk to
british: another person i enjoy playing with, and also another person i enjoy pissing off when i pick green park in cts, shittalking monyzs driving in the k`s ctwl match along with dermo was also pretty fun.
swampy and tremor: bark bark its always fun spamming green park in ct wars and mogis and the more people that do it the better
xavier: bro u have more of this canadian accent u speak of wdym
serena: spamming blobs in chat and playing mog with u is so much fun, especially if we end up convincing amanda to join : o
adobe: LUL i now have the habit again of spamming whitelisted words in mogi to say stupid shit because of u
angel: ur actually really nice even if u dont think so and its enjoyable to talk to u. just control ur temper when playing the game sometimes

special shoutout to the boys in the uno chat: logan, brakmak, juntin, danny, zcubed, malachy, zach, magic, daseia, steve, etc. even tho we do more shitposting than actual uno, it seems like theres some sort of call nearly every other night and its super enjoyable to just be in the chat as a whole, whether its watching someone fail attempts on stream, shitposting in the chat, or actually playing uno.
logan: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF i dont know the amount of times we decided to fuck up the mogi lounge with our stupidity. i think the highlight between us is when we created the ct tracklist to terrorize tier 2 and the mogis where we got 10 or 11 of our trackpicks.
brakmak: literally the guy that revolutionized the ct track pick metagame by introducing green park into our ct tracklist, which fsr half the ct playerbase ended up picking up on. also u would be a godly online player like u are tter if u just played more mogis or wars :madcat:
juntin: the nuttiest player alive, always super fun to play with u online and then also see what new improvements u got on ur timesheet.

also a shoutout to people that have some disdain over me for whatever reason, but only cause theyre just motivators in the longrun.
i for a fact did not proofread this cause im lazy and want to sleep so it probably reads awfully gn

AeroYoshi

Cosmic
Supporter
Where to begin...

I originally joined the community in late 2009/early 2010 when I was about 10 or so years old. I was ignorant and immature back then, and joined many clans in that time and the years to follow. As I was so young at the time honestly looking back on it, it probably was not a good idea for me to be joining an online community at that age. To be perfectly honest, I was always nobody special here so my past isn't that interesting.

The earliest clan I can remember joining was D-Generation X (Not sure if anyone is still here from back then that remembers that clan). My memory is still a bit fuzzy but from what I recall I was only in that clan for about 3 weeks. I was kicked because I apparently was extremely bad at the game (They didn't outright say I was bad, but it was obvious that was what they meant). To be perfectly honest it was a blessing since I hated the very moment I had joined that clan. I was often bullied and harassed by its members, especially it's leader. I was one of the contributors to that clans’ demise as after I made a post on their thread of confusion and as to why I was kicked. The thread pretty much blew up and ended up in members leaving, the mods at the time getting involved, and the leaders account getting banned for harassment.

One of the earliest things I remember was the All Stars clan death which was a huge deal. I didn't really know who they were at the time but the friends I made informed me. Along the way I made some notable friends I kept contact with for some time; Calvin, Tetsuo, Roy, Robin, Damian, Alex, and Ryuji. I don't think any of them are in the community anymore except maybe Calvin and Damian, but I'm not 100% sure. The only ones I still have contact with is Robin who is one of my best friends to this day. Roy would have been too if he didn't turn into sadist.

I really started to join the competitive side around 2011-2013 when I made a few of my own clans and joined a few others that I can't remember the names of anymore. I mostly hopped around sub-clans since I found their freedom more to my liking. I know their somewhat controversial now but at the time it was commonplace for people to be in one or more sub-clans. First clan I ever took seriously was Cosmic Wave. I think the clan lasted for about a year and a half or so, maybe a little under that. Made some good friends, although to be honest I don't remember a lot of them.

Eventually drama killed the clan and we separated for a while but reconvened under several new clan names. A few of them being Alternative Zero, Hydro Cannon, and Oxyntic. I stuck around the community for a little bit after that, continued playing the game and overall having a good time. I hopped around clans for a while and eventually went clanless due to lack of drive.

Eventually with the NWFC shutdown we all called it quits and moved on, myself being one of them. This was around the time of Wiiimfi being developed and I considered it for a minute. I ultimately decided it's too much of a hassle to go through that process and would rather move on to other games. I've still been around, I never truly left the community I just never joined clans or the game in general again after the shutdown. I mostly lurked around the forums and participated outside the clan scene. I don't really trust the clan scene anymore to begin with. I had my time with it, I don't find it enjoyable anymore. I swore off clans for good on the pretense that this community is toxic, and while it can be toxic at times I may have overreacted at the time. That's every community nowadays.

After the NWFC Shutdown and everyone was going their separate ways I eventually became a Moderator on the old mkwii.com forums for some time. I won't go into the whole debate of that entire fiasco, but needless to say I was on the side of mkwii.com. I still feel if there was proper communication from both sides the forum would have never died and divided the community but alas. I eventually had to leave the post due to family matters. There's not really anything to talk about here, that forum was already dying when I became a Moderator. I was hoping to be able to make a dent in and prevent that forum's demise but alas it wasn't meant to be.

I went on my own for a while but reconnected with some old clan friends and started playing League of Legends. We don't really play it anymore and mostly just chat online. I pop on here every now and then and see how things are doing but it’s quite lonely since if you're not apart of the clan scene here you practically don't even exist. Of course, that's partially my fault since I don't really go out of my way to make myself known.

I don't regret joining when I did or my time in this community. What I do regret is the enemies I made in the past, to any of those still here sorry if I was belligerent to you. Majority of my life was forged with this community, I still remember the old days before Skype was commonplace where we would go on Xat chat to discuss wars. I still remember the days of where IL was first formed and everyone was racing to be #1. Glad to see that same spirit that captured me still lives on here, despite my lack of interest now. I remember the day of the shutdown, being sad that it's coming to an end.

I'm now 22 years old, nearly going on 13-14 years with this community, although nearly half of that I just lurked. I recently got a Nintendo Wii again and have been playing mkwii. I haven't gone online at all, mostly been doing single player but am starting to like time trials. Hoping to maybe find some good friends again like the old days.

I may update this if I remember anything else of note but for now I'll leave it at that.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

zs.

Team
Manganese
my memory might not be 100% accurate and it is 3:30 am so bare with me. I am only going to list important history, so if I dont mention you/a certain clan I apologize

It all started back in about 2009 when I went over to my uncles house. I used to go over there a lot when my parents needed someone to look after me. He had a wii and he had a copy of mkw. I would play it a lot and at the time my favorite course was rWS, which is ironic considering I hate it now. Anyways, when my next birthday came around, my parents bought me a wii and my uncle got me my own copy of mkw. I was the typical casual player and I played offline for awhile and tried to get a 3 star ranking which took a very long time. Sometimes in early 2012 I finally realized there was an online mode (yes it took me that long to realize lmao). I would grind worldwides and I thought I became quite good.

We can now skip ahead to the part where I began my competitive journey. It is about mid/late 2013 and at this point I have a wii u and I used miiverse quite a bit. I met a guy by the name of Manny, who introduced me to Jayden (now known as nuclear) to his clan Team Diamond. This was my first clan. I don't remember Team Diamond too well outside of me doing a few wars and manny introducing me to cts. The next clan I would join would turn out to be an important one. One day, a guy named John asked me to 2v2 with him for fun. We had fun together and he decided to invite me to his clan called Mario Kart Masters or MKM. It would be through this group of people where I would get to know some of my closest friends. Through John and his group of friends I met people like hunter, bran, diego, zakk, nitro, kris(JaXX), twonk. emilee and plenty of others whos names I am currently blanking out on. I had so much fun with them and I still talk to a good amount of them still to this day. At some point in 2014, I joined a clan called Artillery led by Luke and Cees. That is where I would meet one of my best friends from the community, Sammeh. I am not really sure how long i was in Ay but I got kicked at some point but I kept in touch with Sammeh. We did a bunch of 2v2s with each other and talked a bunch even tho I was dogshit at the time (I still am terrible at running today but it was a lot worse back then). Later on in 2015 Sammeh first made irc or insurgence which is still alive at this very moment. I have a lot of good memories from irc but I also know I was an annoying little shit with a squeaker voice back then so i apologize.

much of 2015-Jan of 2017 there is nothing notable at all and I didnt do much besides lead a ct clan called Ht or the hard truth. Had a decent run but it was meh overall. I had taken a break from mkw for awhile but in early 2017 I made a return. I decided to make a clan called Meme Lords (MeL) yea do not ask LMAO. I met people like sean who I am good friends with to this point. MeL was cool but it was not serious at all and I wanted that serious aspect again. One day on the MKW recruitment site yasu made a post saying if he got enough interest he would make a clan. I believe at the time he had recently returned to the game but I don't remember. I ended up pming him saying I was interested and he ended up making a clan called MV. Yasu, I have no idea if you are ever going to read this but I do want to thank you. MV was the clan that really got me into the serious side of mkw again. I know at this point it has been almost 2 years since we have spoken and we p much do not like each other, but I am thankful that you gave me a chance and added me to MV. Anyways, at some point yasu stepped down from the clan and left and daylon was leader for about a week. He said he was busy and handed me the clan. I was the leader of MV for a couple of months which is really funny to think about nowadays. The next few events are cloudy in my mind but at some point yax became the leader of MV and he has been the leader ever since. I give him credit for keeping MV alive for what is coming up on 3 years with yax as the leader. That is not an easy thing to do, so good job. At some point I became unhappy with MV and left MV for Sn. Sinister is probs my favorite clan I have been apart of on wiim, and maybe ever. Sn at first was terrible and we really struggled. A few people from MV ended up leaving and joining Sn. The summer of 2017 was so fun. MV and Sn seemed to war at least once a day and it was a fun rivalry. At first they would kick our ass but we started winning. Miles I am so glad that you made Sn. I fucking loved that clan and I really do miss it so much, as well as the people from Sn. I have no idea if the server still exists anymore but I would love to rejoin it for the memories. Later in 2017 Sammeh would make a small clan named Dot. I got to meet Mau and luke and bond with already close friends. Dot has changed a lot over the years but the server still exists and from time to time we do a war. Dot had done over 300 wars which is very good for a clan that never had more than like 11 people in it at once. I love every single person that was or still is in that server.

We now skip to 2018. This is the year where I get back into cts and start to troll. I forgot to mention I was in Yowndrift for awhile in like 2016 or whenever it was a thing I dont really remember. I decided to do cts with a team called Zoan Kings. We lost week 1 by like 250 to XF. A guy by the name of Trashy ended up getting me to transfer to a team called Shine Sprites. They lost week 1 and week 2 was a match vs XF. We picked troll and ended up winning. Troll became our bread and butter and we went on a roll and finished 8-2. No one expected us to do this well but we ended up beating XF in the grand finals. The very next season we did really well and ended up making finals again, sadly this time Bc killed us and won. After that season Dermo changed SS back to IF which is still alive today and doing well. In SS/IF I met some great people like dermo, berry, trashy, sapphire, british, prove and many more. Much love to you guys. Glad we proved everyone wrong and won that banner. I should've mentioned this before the SS part but I was in tr for awhile and that and Sn is when I began to start trolling. playing with tr2 was fun and I am glad you guys gave me the chance to troll.

Onwards to 2019 we go. In feb me and xavier revived or founded Mn I am not to sure. We really struggled at first and lost like our first 10 or more ct wars. We practiced more and more over time and by the next season of CTWL we had a solid squad. We had success with trolling again and finished 8-2. We swept I$ in the finals. Mn also won a banner in d5 regs so that was cool. We went from an awful clan to winning 2 banners in the same season. Mn has been a lot of fun and we are still currently a thing and going strong. That same season I did rtwl with Eternal Midnight and played on team 1 who got placed in Division 2. I trolled for the team and we did really well with troll. To this point I had been grinding as a troller for awhile now and my hard work finally paid off as I got to troll in a high div on regs. I went 4-0 as a troller for EM and also grew as a bagger that season. I felt proud as d2 had some good baggers/trollers like merc, DUGO, Jazz, Daviid, Sabby, Horse etc. We ended up making playoffs but sadly we never got to play in playoffs and forfeit out semi finals match up. Also in 2019 in I made country roads with ryan and trashy. Was a really fun clan that lasted for about 6 months and in that time we did 133 wars. We did a season of ctel for fun and did decent but lost in the semi finals. Shoutout to those who made /:\ fun as hell and ryan for going along with that dumbass tag. After roads died I was losing interest with mkw very quickly. I did my last war on 12/31/19 which at the time I did not realize would be the last time before my break

So. it is now the current year 2020. In early feb I said I was done with the game, I really had no intentions of playing for a long time, however corona brought me back because I am really bored. In total I did not play for about 4 months. Currently I am in Manganese which I have been in for a year and a half now. Sammeh also recently revived irc so I am there too. I only wanna war with people I know so for now just those 2 clans. I plan on doing MKPS and CTL with Mn. Since trolling is dead on regs (fuck the people who whined about the format you are a bitch) I have gotten back into bagging. Nowadays I will be bagging on regs and trolling/bagging on cts.

Time for some shout outs

shout out to sn eu em mn dot if/ss irc /:\ mel my most fun and enjoyable clans. s/o to anyone that was or is in those clans.

shout out to daylon for saying on predictions stream I would be tr2's 3rd string troller which motivated me to becoming a better player

shout out to miles for creating sn goat clan

shout out to trashy for getting me to transfer into SS

shout out to dermo for being one of the few people who could counter my toxicity

shout out to zagler for thinking me and process was the same person

shout out to process for also liking joel embiid the best center in the NBA

shout out to the people who know I’m the guy that said “magially” in that venomous gamer YouTube video

shout out to tobi for being the only person I have met irl from this community

shout out to the people who like my weekly twitter segment clown of the week

shout out to the people still in MKM server

shout out to my friends who put up with me and know I have a nice side even tho I can be an asshole

shout out to the following people for being awesome: mau bran berry caro lina 2bye nathan prove dermo kasper derek john hunter ryan xavier sammeh lion diego sikh serena verley tobi thunder pascal miles sean henry kona under and all the people that are in my friend server. Probably missing some people but it is now 5:30 am and I am running out of energy.

Overall the experience in this community as been pretty good. I have had a lot of fun and made some pretty good friends. I am aware I have trashed this community a bit in the past but I really am grateful. I'm aware that I'm not the most liked person in this community but thats ok I don't really give a shit I have my group of friends. Yea i can be toxic but so can everyone. I do not sugarcoat anything and I speak what is on my mind. I defend my teams that I play for. If you don't like that then tough shit grow up. It is how I am and like I said, I do not care what people think about me.

I could have explained certain parts better and I apologize if certain parts are blunt/do not make sense cause spelling errors, but I am not a good typer in general and it is now 5:40am as I am finishing this it took me over 2 hours to type this up so I AM TIRED. GOODNIGHT and thanks for reading

to whoever reads all of that thanks lmao

Last edited:

Louise

my name is Louise I am 29 from the UK, I first got mario kart wii the day it was out, I playing it a lot with my two brothers I was really sad when nintendo shut down online, I got a switch and started to play mario kart 8 deluxe, the only clan I was part of was 4dr, it is a great clan to be part of, I come back to mario kart wii because I missed the game, and I am happy to see it again I am a casual player who plays for fun, hope to meet lots of people here
I would like to give a shout out to a few people
@Rachy @Goldi

heres my journey throughout the community. before i start i want to thank some great peopls ive met through this game:
mason
zach
miles
kasper
KA
mel
viraith
alex
monyz
iMatt
KT
arvo
Jazz
Tea
and any other person ive played with whos left a lasting impact on me. you know who you are. thanks for everything. on with the show

back in the ancient times of the year 2016 i joined this community after being in EC2 (a clan being notoriously shady and dogshit at wars) and a clan leas by Monyz for a little while called blue. so i became EC2 / Blue Dorito on skype. i was about 10 or 11 at the time so i was a huge squeaker and shittalked everyone and their grandma back then even though i was the worst in all or most clans i was in which looking back at it is hilarious. during this time I was in places like Hr XF and a clan that died in .03 seconds called retaliate, led by @amaya . eventually i took a long break from the game and didnt play until mid 2017. i would hop back into the scene and come back to Hr and i eventually ended up meeting miles and probably my two closest friends in the community to this day: miles and zach. forget who invited me to join miles’ new clan Sn but i did in a heartbeat and it was a fucking blast. felt appreciated there and j felt like i belonged in a clan for the first time. didnt really hop around clans much during this time apart from MV very briefly and stuck with Sn boys for quite a while until it died in 2018. around mid 2018ish i took a break when Sn completely shat itself and i came back in late 2018 with a new alias: henry (my irl name). i had switched names a couple of times at this point and was sure about sticking with this one. i only played lounge for a little while but in 2019 I would get the crazy wacky idea to ask Viraith to join V. somehow the stars aligned and i passed vote trial with barely any recognition in the community but failed after a week. after this though i was motivated and soon i would be asked by klyde if i wanted to join Cy. i said sure, and what would follow is some of the most weird experiences ive had in a clan. met some great people there though like reuniting with my old friend kasperus. eventually went to LAN and kinda did ok. met some cool faces there as well which was pretty amazing. in the background of this time i was learning bagging for a quite long time. i would like to thank Mel/batke for teaching me everything i needed to know about bagging basics in late 2017 so i could play my first ever WL season as a bagger for AVE. i played one match, got beat 12-1 by sikh in shocks, and demotivated. but after early 2019 getting invited to valhalla i was EXTREMELY motivated to be the very best. so after joining cy and meeting new people blah blah blah it eventually came time for MKPS season to roll around. i had grinded for so long and now it was finally my time to shine in the spotlight. we played some matches against some decent teams like MCG and $U but eventually it came down to the big one: phantasmagoria. now for my teammates they knew that we would get blown out of the water by these guys but for me I was ecstatic i could finally show off my talent. i grinded day and night for years for a day like this to come. and come it did. we lost by a good 150 margin but in my book it was a big win. i outbagged tea, someone I took to be very good, by quite a large margin. i was balls off the walls happy and eventually got the wacky crazy idea to ask viraith (now known as derek) to join Pt. i knew kasper was in there and he was also in Cy so i thought to myself “at least i’ll get one vote yes, right?” apparently the vote was a yes for me and I had finally made my dream of being the best a reality. it felt so good to know all of those nights i practiced strats payed off well. and since then, ive been in Pt for about 2 months but I haven’t had this much fun playing for a team since sinister all the way back in 2017. everyone in that team is nuts and heres for more crazy matches with you hooligans. a wonderful resounding GGs to everyone whom ive ever played with and heres to many more races and nail biting matches to come. ive come so far in this community and i know everybody in this community has the potential to as well if they put in the work. cheers everyone and thanks for reading my story. love yall. ❤️

P.S: sorry if there are any inconsistencies or spelling mistakes. it is 2am and i am writing this on my phone in bed. good NIGHT

Last edited:

2bye

Team
SHRK
heres my journey throughout the community. before i start i want to thank some great peopls ive met through this game:
mason
zach
miles
kasper
KA
mel
viraith
alex
monyz
iMatt
KT
arvo
and any other person ive played with whos left a lasting impact on me. you know who you are. thanks for everything. on with the show

back in the ancient times of the year 2016 i joined this community after being in EC2 (a clan being notoriously shady and dogshit at wars) and a clan leas by Monyz for a little while called blue. so i became EC2 / Blue Dorito on skype. i was about 10 or 11 at the time so i was a huge squeaker and shittalked everyone and their grandma back then even though i was the worst in all or most clans i was in which looking back at it is hilarious. during this time I was in places like Hr XF and a clan that died in .03 seconds called retaliate, led by @amaya . eventually i took a long break from the game and didnt play until mid 2017. i would hop back into the scene and come back to Hr and i eventually ended up meeting miles and probably my two closest friends in the community to this day: miles and zach. forget who invited me to join miles’ new clan Sn but i did in a heartbeat and it was a fucking blast. felt appreciated there and j felt like i belonged in a clan for the first time. didnt really hop around clans much during this time apart from MV very briefly and stuck with Sn boys for quite a while until it died in 2018. around mid 2018ish i took a break when Sn completely shat itself and i came back in late 2018 with a new alias: henry (my irl name). i had switched names a couple of times at this point and was sure about sticking with this one. i only played lounge for a little while but in 2019 I would get the crazy wacky idea to ask Viraith to join V. somehow the stars aligned and i passed vote trial with barely any recognition in the community but failed after a week. after this though i was motivated and soon i would be asked by klyde if i wanted to join Cy. i said sure, and what would follow is some of the most weird experiences ive had in a clan. met some great people there though like reuniting with my old friend kasperus. eventually went to LAN and kinda did ok. met some cool faces there as well which was pretty amazing. in the background of this time i was learning bagging for a quite long time. i would like to thank Mel/batke for teaching me everything i needed to know about bagging basics in late 2017 so i could play my first ever WL season as a bagger for AVE. i played one match, got beat 12-1 by sikh in shocks, and demotivated. but after early 2019 getting invited to valhalla i was EXTREMELY motivated to be the very best. so after joining cy and meeting new people blah blah blah it eventually came time for MKPS season to roll around. i had grinded for so long and now it was finally my time to shine in the spotlight. we played some matches against some decent teams like MCG and $U but eventually it came down to the big one: phantasmagoria. now for my teammates they knew that we would get blown out of the water by these guys but for me I was ecstatic i could finally show off my talent. i grinded day and night for years for a day like this to come. and come it did. we lost by a good 150 margin but in my book it was a big win. i outbagged tea, someone I took to be very good, by quite a large margin. i was balls off the walls happy and eventually got the wacky crazy idea to ask viraith (now known as derek) to join Pt. i knew kasper was in there and he was also in Cy so i thought to myself “at least i’ll get one vote yes, right?” apparently the vote was a yes for me and I had finally made my dream of being the best a reality. it felt so good to know all of those nights i practiced strats payed off well. and since then, ive been in Pt for about 2 months but I haven’t had this much fun playing for a team since sinister all the way back in 2017. everyone in that team is nuts and heres for more crazy matches with you hooligans. a wonderful resounding GGs to everyone whom ive ever played with and heres to many more races and nail biting matches to come. ive come so far in this community and i know everybody in this community has the potential to as well if they put in the work. cheers everyone and thanks for reading my story. love yall. ❤️

P.S: sorry if there are any inconsistencies or spelling mistakes. it is 2am and i am writing this on my phone in bed. good NIGHT
EC2 Dorito

bobby

Supporter
i was originally gonna make a meme posts but some of these posts were kinda cool so ill mess around

Starting Out/WFC
Started playing around 2010, found and picked up the game casually and was just your average worldwider, but I'm pretty sure that's how most people started out. Around 2012, my old Wii broke and so I ended up getting a Wii U for Christmas so I could finally play the game again, and it turned out to be pretty big. I joined the community around Summer 2013 through a video made by Astro, and he kinda introduced me to what would be the foundation for me really playing. After awhile, I became friends with Krusher, Azami and Rush, at the time Fear. I was in no true major clan on WFC, I had a few fun runs with Ember, Dartii/Jawdyn, and Ace, which was pretty cool. I think the highlight of my WFC play was being in R7, as Crash, Cody, Joel and some other really cool dudes put up with 12 year old me for a long ass time.

Wiimmfi
After getting pretty bored of stalking mkboards without actually playing the game, @cody finally helped me get wiim, and I started playing the game. I didn't do a whole lot for a long time, playing pretty off and on and for low div teams for awhile. Eventually, in whatever season it was, @Viraith transferred to Multiverse, and we built [V]alhalla off as a result. Truthfully, [V] was probably my favorite team that I've had in my history playing the game. Despite our multiple deaths and troublesome disagreements Derek and I might have had, it was still very enjoyable, and I'm very proud of the team and happy of what we did accomplish. Valhalla was my real introduction into better/top tier teams, as I started bagging more, I was invited into BA by Dugo, who gave me my true real WL challenge of my time playing. Playing S8(?) for BA was a lot of fun, and I met some great people, even if they aren't the fondest of me today, I still enjoyed that season and the CT season that we were able to make do with. Shoutout ildio @Kevin, @Tricks, & @Zagler. Despite my enjoyment in BA, my lack of play & timezone issue was when I decided to go join DE with Boom and Maq. Debilitate brought me my first WL season victory, as we won Season 9 with the help of our amazing coach & my great teammates. DE provided me some very crucial playing time and allowed me to grow as a bagger and progress through the ranks, shoutout @Maq, Boom, Vincent, @Orange, and Flairy (but fuck that guy tho). After DE's attempt in D1, I asked Hawk if I could get into m/s, despite me never playing a season of WL for them it allowed me the opening of returning when I was asked to come back for Ethereal in 2018. I played the game off and on after S10, really only coming back for that one season of Valhalla and 2 matches for Ethereal. However, after a weird history of me being in Ethereal, I was finally recruited to play MKPS and eventually go on to be a Spring Split champion and improve my gameplay to a point where I've never been before. I thank these guys a lot for helping me improve and for truly believing in me throughout this time. Shouts @Jeff @crash @Hawk @Feysal @Mikey @Noctl Also shoutout FwMatt, Viraith and TK for getting me into USA that one year, appreciate that one

Overall
Thank you to anybody who has ever helped, supported or been there for me throughout this game. I know I didn't talk about my Rosalina fam, but those guys are some of the best people I've met through this game. Make Tamz Admin 2020 :pepe:Bring Back Rep :feelsbadman:

@daze
@Revan
@declan_zx
@wolfxzz_
@Prove
@brendan
@Silviu
@Alex.
@Futile
@JaydeN
@Jazz.
@Knee
Manuel, Shockwave, Yui, Tamz, Stellar, Havoc, LukeGER

Thank you

Vincent

Media Staff
Wiimmfi
5074 0644 5254
I had a fantastic start back in 2011. Most of the people I talked to at the time were from Clan Thunder. People like Blade, Zander, Diego, Krista, Zoom and plenty more. It's really cool that I'm still able to talk to some of these players today. People that I met almost 9 years ago I still occasionally keep in touch with! This was never my intention from joining the community but I'm still super glad!

I played off and on for a couple years. By now the servers had shutdown and Wiimmfi was born. To say I didn't get off on the right foot would be an understatement. To keep it short and sweet I did a lot of rotten things to myself and other people. I was banned for quite awhile from the boards. (2015-2018) Regardless, I still had people that put up with me. NSect @Spade24 Kasper I regret the decisions I made but I do believe I've more than proved myself since then and look at it as a learning experience.

Early 2018 rolled around and I was eventually unbanned. I had been playing with In$ane for a couple months and decided to compete in my first league since CSL S5. It was great to finally compete again and had many great moments. Thanks to I$ for making that happen!

2019 rolls around and I began to chill with a new crowd. I joined Charged Brigade and loved it since day 1. I've always stuck to a similar friend group in the community so this was a whole new experience. As cliche as this sounds it really does feel like a family. Not just your average MKWii team. I'm happy to still be apart of the team to this day.

That's where I stand in 2020. It was really interesting having hit essentially rock bottom in the community and being able to bounce back. Learning from my mistakes and giving back to the community a bit being a part of the media staff. Thanks to everyone else that I've met and vibed with along the way. You know who you are. :giggle:

Team
Sγ¢, Mεmε,ا★,FB★
Wiimmfi
1895-7912-5145
Now, i've been playing this game since i was a little boy. but of course, i was little. 6 years old little. back then, worldwides were my life. i built up a skillset with wheel. i played that until the WFC servers shut down.

Two years after the initial shutdown, i got CTGP. but, i was still a young lad then. granted, 13 really isn't that old, but bear with me. i continued to build up my wheel skill level. then i stumbled upon one of troys classic clan war videos. this launched research, me asking for my own laptop, and eventually leading into discord. from there i stumbled my derpy self into lounge, where i at first, got killed. but as time went on, i got better. i knew people better. from there started my competetive journey.

of course, i've not done too much competitive clan wars. but i played a lot of lounge. i got better, and soon i found myself in my first clan. Syc. from there i have bounced around a bit, and as of right now i am technically in 4 or 5 clans. i just need to find the one that clicks.

i've always loved this game, and i always will.