• Hi there, welcome to the new site. As you can imagine, there are a very large amount of member accounts being created at the moment. If you are currently awaiting approval for your account and wondering why it's taking so long, sorry! It shouldn't take much longer. Each and every account needs to be manually approved, and it is largely dependent on how many staff are actively online to do that. Thanks for your patience.
  • If you were a supporter on the old forum and wish to reclaim your purple name, you do not need to re-purchase supporter status.
    Instead, please make a post here and include your old forum-name for reference, and your supporter role will then be transferred.

Miitomo

volt

I think Miitomo shouldn't have shut down. But I think Nintendo wanted it to be something a lot of people to use. Like the messaging part of it, I think that was unnecessary cause there was Miiverse, Discord, Text Messaging, Skype, WhatsApp, etc. What are your thought

NNID
SoporificSG
Wiimmfi
0263-7013-2101
I really wish miitomo was still around it was my favorite mobile game for the 2 years that it was there I even created my profile picture with miitomo. So I wish some can revive it. I've been thinking of make Miitomo Rewritten.

OP
OP
volt

volt

I really wish miitomo was still around it was my favorite mobile game for the 2 years that it was there I even created my profile picture with miitomo. So I wish some can revive it. I've been thinking of make Miitomo Rewritten.
dude yes that would be amazing

NNID
SoporificSG
Wiimmfi
0263-7013-2101
Yeah it was called pokemon brick bronze and oh my god it was good it was better than a pokemon game and the also copyrighted two other pokemon games and other ip roblox games that they own.

NNID
SoporificSG
Wiimmfi
0263-7013-2101
Yeah it was called pokemon brick bronze and oh my god it was good it was better than a pokemon game and the also copyrighted two other pokemon games and other ip roblox games that they own.

OP
OP
volt

volt

was one of them project pokemon?

yeah brick bronze was the best, despite the fact that i did not get too far in the game, my starter Cyndaquil reached up to 30s range in the levels

CakeySan

Team
Kl mαndεms, EC2, SKN
NNID
A_Purple_Cupcake
Switch
2600-1903-3137
Wiimmfi
3270-1768-2402
I miss putting on those cute clothes on my mii, if Nintendo decides to revisit Miitomo it should possibly be more like Tomodachi Life. ;w;