• As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • Embrace The Change is a LAN tournament intending to be located in Cambridge, England. It will have a focus on MK8DX but also an MKWii setup. Interested? Find out more here!
  • Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!

[MKW] I am looking for a clan / My clan needs members

solve

Supporter
Need custom track clan to play with. I would say I’m around ct d2-3 as I know my way around most tracks and can refrain from falling off most of the time. I can do CTWL and I’m quite active. Emblem#0597

Prob looking to get into cts and play ctwl for fun really could try improve but won't go out of my way to. Same for regs but just mainly chill and war odd time when feel like it not really looking for wl though
Owen#7409

Team
λρocalypse - Ardent
Ardent is currently in attempt to make a small return for mkw and is in need of a few active members preferably around the D3-4 level. If interested pm Ruffy#8708

zatlo

EL Staff
Team APE is having a small roster for next WL season (8-9 players), We're looking for a main runner which can compete between D3 and D4.
Preferably from Europe for the main reason that he can understand better us, in case you're American there's no problem anyway. Feel free to contact me on Discord: zatlo#0388

Also we're currently for a 2nd bagger in case our main bagger can't play.

Jante_17

Wiimmfi
2668-8832-9070
  • Name that you go by in the community: Jon
  • Country and timezone: US CST (UTC−06:00)
  • Activity (1-10):6-7
  • Friend code: 2668-8832-9070
  • Clan history: played for a clan called μω (united warriors) back in 2013
  • Discord and/or Skype contact: Jon#5605
  • Other: