• The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • There are a number of upcoming tournaments that may interest people, so click the links to find out more!
    Embrace The Change - Cambridge, UK - MK8DX/MKW - 6th July
    Exalt - New York, USA - MKW - 13th-14th July
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

[MKW] I am looking for a clan / My clan needs members

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 2)

Ryan5*

• Ryan5*
• GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
• around 6-7
• FC 4086-2222-9851
• No clan history at least in MKwii
• I do not mine multi-clanning restrictions
• Skype contact: none
Discord contact: Ryan5*#8911
• other just looking to find a clan to mostly have fun in, ATM I can play both NTs and CTs but only desire to play 200cc, I do have some knowledge of the game but I'm more into MK8DX still so I may not get to play sometimes because of it!

Team
λrdent
I have a WL clan already but I wouldn't mind joining another clan which is pretty chill or maybe needs another ally to play for them in case they don't have 5, if anyone is interested, Ruffy#8708

Clan History:
Before shutdown: cF, AK
Wiimmfi(Present): Ap, AR, KL, N4S, Mt, I$

Austen

Wiimmfi
4945-2146-3153
  • Name that you go by in the community: Austen
  • Country and timezone: USA EST
  • Activity (1-10): Will fluctuate because of college, but around a 7-8. I play mostly in the afternoon-midnight.
  • Friend code: 4945-2146-3153
  • Clan history: I was in LAB and EC2 back in the day (2009-10), but nothing competitive. (I was very young)
  • Discord and/or Skype contact: Austen#5106
  • Other: I haven't played in a year or so, I just started again a couple weeks ago. I'm mostly just looking for a friendly clan that'll do WW's or CT's. I can do wars, but I'm not into too much competitive stuff.

Team
Milk Company
  • Name that you go by in the community: milkski
  • Country and timezone: UK GMT
  • Activity (1-10): 6
  • Clan history: been in overwatch clans but no mkwii clans
  • Discord and/or Skype contact: discord: milkski#1303
  • Other: im no pro but im willing to improve

Watcha

• Name that you go by in the community: Watcha
  • Country and timezone: Germany (CET)
  • Activity (1-10): 7
  • Clan history: been in some bad, mostly kiddy clans back in 2012
  • Discord and/or Skype contact: Watcha#5563 (discord tag)
  • Other: In recent years I only played tt's and got some top 10 times on ct's (i.e. Wetland Woods, Cottonplant Forest, Dawn Township) and that's it. I'd say that I have consistent lines but I'm extremely lacking experience in item usage, strategy, 1v1's and team play. I'm looking for a clan with a nice athmosphere and I want to meet cool people. It isn't my goal to play WL or any stuff like this in the near future even if I would get good enough for it, I just want to improve and play wars eventually.

Last edited:

Jazz.

EL Staff
Team
Equivoke
Looking for a few sub clans to bag with so I can derust before S16. Preferably a trolling clan but I'll suicide bag too if need. MIGHT need a main clan depending on BA's status on the game itself heh (Won't be able to WL tho as I already have team)

Jazz#8297

Last edited:

Colin

• Name that you go by in the community: Colin
  • Country and timezone: United States, and Pacific Timezone
  • Activity (1-10): 6
  • Friend code: 4859-3160-1946
  • Clan history: Played with Dolphin Dashers and INV. Teamwork was bad back then, but now alot better.
  • Discord and/or Skype contact: Colin#7197
  • I'm really agressive at Mario Kart wii in worldwides and custom track worldwides. I do time trails and almost have tops on some custom tracks but not regs though.

• Name that you go by in the community: Jackie / Jack
  • Country and timezone: MST / Canada
  • Age: Does it matter that much? I sound like I'm 5 so it's a mystery forever ;)
  • Activity (1-10): 9
  • Friend code: I'll update it I don't have access to my Wii U atm
  • Clan history: None
  • Discord and/or Skype contact: Jackie#0666
  • Other: I'm going to start playing a lot soon but right now I am not playing, I'm just looking in advance. add me on discord. I have experience in heavy bagging as well. But I'm trying to improve, new to competitive scene and just looking for some people to help me improve.

zs.

Team
Eternal Midnight / Manganese
1373 looking for a few strong ct runners and a bagger(High ctd3 or higher) to scrim or wl the season after this with us. Either is fine. Cts only.

Z,#7670
batcake#1373

Team
Dz-GT
Wiimmfi
0218-9701-2206
Looking for regs or cts clan subs or mains trying to find new people to meet. Past clans GT, Ap, XF, and Dz. Thank you for reading.