• As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • Embrace The Change is a LAN tournament intending to be located in Cambridge, England. It will have a focus on MK8DX but also an MKWii setup. Interested? Find out more here!
  • Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!

[MKW] I am looking for a clan / My clan needs members

Team
Kl
NNID
X4VIEer35000vr
Wiimmfi
0134 8508 4135
Hello wiimers, if you are interested in bagging d4/d5 level hmu.
X.#1000

<<Noah>>

Wiimmfi
3656-7258-7876
I am looking for a clan to join. I’m a decent player who mainly frontruns (with exception of some tracks I.e N64 Mario Raceway). I’m an active player in the MKWII community. My Discord is NCDav #4247. Let me know if there’s an opening and I will gladly apply! Thanks :)

<<Noah>>

Wiimmfi
3656-7258-7876
I am looking for a clan to join. I’m a decent player who mainly frontruns (with exception of some tracks I.e N64 Mario Raceway). I’m an active player in the MKWII community. My Discord is NCDav #4247. Let me know if there’s an opening and I will gladly apply! Thanks :)
I live in Missouri (US Central time zone). My Wiimmfi FC is 3656-7258-7876

Team
Arcana
  • Name that you go by in the community: vincent
  • Country and timezone: central but im a nightowl
  • Activity (1-10): don't have a lot of responsibilities right now. but soonish i'll have more. (i guess 8.25)
  • Friend code: 5074 0644 5254
  • Clan history: before shutdown: clan thunder.
    postwfc: Apocalypse, In$ane, Arcana
  • Discord and/or Skype contact: Vincent#4444
  • Other: I just want a group that I can stay with for a long time. also preferably something that plays more at night.

warring with I$ is super tough cause the timezone difference (plus my schedule) and apocalypse just isnt for me.

Ryan5*

• Ryan5*
• GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
• around 6-7
• FC 4086-2222-9851
• No clan history at least in MKwii
• I do not mine multi-clanning restrictions
• Skype contact: none
Discord contact: Ryan5*#8911
• other just looking to find a clan to mostly have fun in, ATM I can play both NTs and CTs but only desire to play 200cc, I do have some knowledge of the game but I'm more into MK8DX still so I may not get to play sometimes because of it!

Team
λρocalypse - Ardent
I have a WL clan already but I wouldn't mind joining another clan which is pretty chill or maybe needs another ally to play for them in case they don't have 5, if anyone is interested, Ruffy#8708

Clan History:
Before shutdown: cF, AK
Wiimmfi(Present): Ap, AR, KL, N4S, Mt, I$

Austen

Wiimmfi
4945-2146-3153
  • Name that you go by in the community: Austen
  • Country and timezone: USA EST
  • Activity (1-10): Will fluctuate because of college, but around a 7-8. I play mostly in the afternoon-midnight.
  • Friend code: 4945-2146-3153
  • Clan history: I was in LAB and EC2 back in the day (2009-10), but nothing competitive. (I was very young)
  • Discord and/or Skype contact: Austen#5106
  • Other: I haven't played in a year or so, I just started again a couple weeks ago. I'm mostly just looking for a friendly clan that'll do WW's or CT's. I can do wars, but I'm not into too much competitive stuff.

• Name that you go by in the community: milkski
  • Country and timezone: UK GMT
  • Activity (1-10): 6
  • Clan history: been in overwatch clans but no mkwii clans
  • Discord and/or Skype contact: discord: milkski#1303
  • Other: im no pro but im willing to improve

Watcha

• Name that you go by in the community: Watcha
  • Country and timezone: Germany (CET)
  • Activity (1-10): 7
  • Clan history: been in some bad, mostly kiddy clans back in 2012
  • Discord and/or Skype contact: Watcha#5563 (discord tag)
  • Other: In recent years I only played tt's and got some top 10 times on ct's (i.e. Wetland Woods, Cottonplant Forest, Dawn Township) and that's it. I'd say that I have consistent lines but I'm extremely lacking experience in item usage, strategy, 1v1's and team play. I'm looking for a clan with a nice athmosphere and I want to meet cool people. It isn't my goal to play WL or any stuff like this in the near future even if I would get good enough for it, I just want to improve and play wars eventually.

Last edited:

Jazz.

EL Staff
Team
Equivoke
Looking for a few sub clans to bag with so I can derust before S16. Preferably a trolling clan but I'll suicide bag too if need. MIGHT need a main clan depending on BA's status on the game itself heh (Won't be able to WL tho as I already have team)

Jazz#8297

Last edited: