• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

[MKW] I am looking for a clan / My clan needs members

Team
m¢- milk company
  • Name that you go by in the community: Koura Riku, Koura, Riku and sometimes Flame
  • Country and timezone: USA in the CST Timezone (Central-standard time)
  • Activity (1-10): 6
  • Friend code: 0607-2988-0407
  • Clan history: none
  • Discord and/or Skype contact: Koura★Riku#0872
  • Other: I will be happy being a bagger, troller and racer but since i'm not that good i would enjoy a beginner's clan more

Rane

Team
T7
Wiimmfi
3055-4290-0774
Looking for a team to participate with in wars, possibly WL or EL as well. Activity varies - don’t expect me to be on 24/7/12/365. My timezone is PST. Been around the community for quite some time, however I’d like to put prior events past me and start on a blank page. Preferably RTs. Contact me on here or through Discord (Rane#3885) if interested.

Team
R⭐️ MG T7
Wiimmfi
1681-0400-3884
Looking for some more CT clans to join. I have experience bagging and running on CT’s. I’m very active hoping to join some new clans as most of mine just mogi these days. DM me if you want more information.

Name that you go by in the community:Boodog
Country and timezone: US PST
Activity (1-10): 8
Friend code:1681-0400-3884
Discord contact: Boodog9#8132

DatRaptor

EL Staff
Supporter
Team
sop
Looking for some more CT clans to join. I have experience bagging and running on CT’s. I’m very active hoping to join some new clans as most of mine just mogi these days. DM me if you want more information.

Name that you go by in the community:Boodog
Country and timezone: US PST
Activity (1-10): 8
Friend code:1681-0400-3884
Discord contact: Boodog9#8132
Spoiler alert, almost every CT clan suffers the same Problems with the mogi lounge.

Jadid

EL Staff
Team
Team APE
Name that you go by in the community: Jadid
Country and timezone: Ascoli, CEST (GMT+1)
Activity (1-10): depends by how i feel but it can grow if motivated
Clan history (rt): APE, G4L, DA, GUN
Clan history (ct): kn, Sc, DA
Discord and/or Skype contact: Jadid#3892
Other: looking for some ct group and for a rt sub, not always able to speak call but i can listen most of times

this is serious

Last edited:

Monyz

Media Staff
Team
Kaisers
Kaisers are looking for active members. DM Zzz#9324 Nate Higgers the 3stnd#4938 for trial

Spade24

EL Staff
Media Staff
Supporter
Team
Multiverse
NNID
xSpade24
Wiimmfi
5243-7160-5304
Can bag for teams in scrims, and it will help me practice. Hmu if you need someone that will bag in scrims

Spade#2748

Rane

Team
T7
Wiimmfi
3055-4290-0774
Looking for a team to participate with in wars, possibly WL or EL as well. Activity varies - don’t expect me to be on 24/7/12/365. My timezone is PST. Been around the community for quite some time, however I’d like to put prior events past me and start on a blank page. Preferably RTs. Contact me on here or through Discord (Rane#3885) if interested.
a wild bump has appeared

Viraith

[V]alhalla is looking for a bagger to bag in scrimmages.

Coach-ability is mandatory. In addition, sufficient running skills are required as there will be opportunities for you to run. Trolling experience is a bonus. We're also looking for 1-2 more active players in general, but will be very selective in who we choose.

#vrth.2425

zs.

Team
Eternal Midnight / Manganese
EU is my only active clan (on regs) right now, looking for a place to play when EU is dead. Can troll, or sometimes run/bag. Trolling is my strong suit though, WL is a no as of now. Z,#7670

MK_Adam

I made a clan called the Slip Streamers and I'm recruiting new members that want to join.
Clan name: Slip Streamers
Clan type: competitive
Clan Tag: {SP}
Engine Class: 150cc
Tracks: Custom and Regular
Discord Contact: MK Adam#1279

You can also E-mail me and tell me that you are interested. E-mail: [email protected]
I will get back to you ASAP and give you the invite link to the clan server. Can't wait to see you there!:)

Aqua.

WL Staff
EL Staff
Registry Staff
Team
Magenta/Redemption
Wiimmfi
3313-1265-3886
Magenta is looking for CT players to participate in CTEL S3. Preferably mid-low division skill level

Myth#7241