• If you play in Wiimmfi League, be sure to thoroughly fill out this form as soon as possible.
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • Embrace The Change is a LAN tournament intending to be located in Cambridge, England. It will have a focus on MK8DX but also an MKWii setup. Interested? Find out more here!
  • Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!
  • Lacuna is a pay to play tournament on Mario Kart Wii happening May 25th. Interested? Find out more here!

[MKW] I am looking for a clan / My clan needs members

Team
R⭐️ MG STR
Wiimmfi
1681-0400-3884
Looking for some more CT clans to join. I have experience bagging and running on CT’s. I’m very active hoping to join some new clans as most of mine just mogi these days. DM me if you want more information.

Name that you go by in the community:Boodog
Country and timezone: US PST
Activity (1-10): 8
Friend code:1681-0400-3884
Discord contact: Boodog9#8132
Bump

Team
Lu, m¢
Wiimmfi
2239-3863-1010
Name that you go by in the community: Nathan
Country and timezone: Portugal, GMT
Activity: (1-10): 6
FC: 2239-3863-1010
Clan History: Non-WL Clans, Community Clans, and Competitive MK8 Clans.
Discord: nathann#2720
Other: Looking for a clan, dosent need to be in the WL. Just looking for a clan i can gain experience in.
Bumping this thread.

Team
Lu, m¢
Wiimmfi
2239-3863-1010
Name that you go by in the community: Nathan
Country and timezone: Portugal, GMT
Activity: (1-10): 6
FC: 2239-3863-1010
Clan History: Non-WL Clans, Community Clans, and Competitive MK8 Clans.
Discord: nathann#2720
Other: Looking for a clan, dosent need to be in the WL. Just looking for a clan i can gain experience in.
Currently looking for an RT clan, hoping to gain some experience.

Team
R- // μκ
Looking for a new clan (D3 upwards) to play scrims and if possible also ITL Cup in a few weeks.

Markus#5663

Playtime: usually 8pm - 11pm (german time) on weekdays and whenever i feel like playing on weekends
Wiimmfi clan history: WEC/GAMT/GC/uk

Last edited:

Lion

Team
R-
Looking for a new clan (D3 upwards) to play scrims and if possible also ITL Cup in a few weeks.

Markus#5663

Playtime: usually 8pm - 11pm (german time) on weekdays and whenever i feel like playing on weekends
Wiimfi clan history: WEC/GAMT/GC/uk
Hdm!!!
und es heißt wiimmfi!

Owen

Looking for maybe a couple places where be able to play more feel like can compete at D2 level down and have loads of room for improvement so any help would be great as well in background. Might be able to do WL,ITL depending how things go.
owen#7409

simo

WL Staff
EL Staff
wherever Jadid is from, since i'm basically him
Team
Tossicodipendenti
Wiimmfi
4472-7682-6881
Looking for any D5/D4/or maybe even D3 clans to bag for.
See, recently I came back playing the game quite frequently I'd say, but way more seriously than I've ever done before, and I've decided to face this whole thing head down, trying to improve my bagging skills as much as possible, in any way possible, so I'd be glad and grateful to any more chances given to me to accomplish my goal.
For any of you wondering, I've been a bagger since last year's summer but even in this undeniably short time lapse I have come to learn a lot about bagging, not to say I have come to learn pretty much everything there has to be known about it.
To conclude, I'd like to inform you that something I don't want to do (and please don't ask me to), I never did want to do, and I will never want to do, is self-judging/self-rating my skills, because that is something I want to let be decided exclusively by those who play with me, and/or against me.

IMPORTANT EDIT: I'm offering myself solely as a bagger, not a runner, nor a troller, otherwise I would've specified it.

Discord: Young Truffaldino#2778

Side note: don't know if this counts that much, but at the moment my main team is APE.

Last edited:

Alpaca

Team
Ty - Trinity
Wiimmfi
0220-7522-0359
I'm looking for both new clans, and members to join my clan. New clans preferably low div. My clan is also low div and a chill place, we talk and goof around.
  • Name that you go by in the community: Alpaca
  • Country and timezone: Eastern United States
  • Activity (1-10): 8
  • Friend code: 0220-7522-0359
  • Clan history: Lot's of low div clans
  • Discord and/or Skype contact: ImaFloofyAlpaca#1111
  • Other: I'm looking for some non-toxic chill clans

• Clan name: Trinity
    • Clan tag: Ty
    • Link to clan thread: https://www.mariokartboards.com/threads/ty-trinity.3173/#post-20226
    • Primary country and/or timezone(s): Anywhere in United States as well as CEST area
    • Activity (1-10): 6
    • Recruiting (Racer, Bagger, Troller): Racers, and a few baggers
    • Discord and/or Skype contact: ImaFloofyAlpaca#1111
    • Other: Want some buds to talk to and war with

Last edited: