• As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • Embrace The Change is a LAN tournament intending to be located in Cambridge, England. It will have a focus on MK8DX but also an MKWii setup. Interested? Find out more here!
  • Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!

[MKW] I am looking for a clan / My clan needs members

Team
λρ - λρocalypse / sσρ ~ Succeed or Perish
Looking for a RTEL team to bag/troll for.
Bagging experience
I've bagged in WL matches for Ap2 and other scrim matches for AP and other clan in general.
Contacts Sky9#7990

Spade24

EL Staff
Team
Multiverse
NNID
xSpade24
Wiimmfi
5243-7160-5304
Battle Cry May or may not play next season, as we don’t play mkwii much anymore.

I am on the search for a new ct wl team for next season.

Spade#2748

• Clan name: Luck
  • Clan tag: Lu
  • Link to clan thread: https://www.mariokartboards.com/threads/luck-lu.2499/
  • Primary country and/or timezone(s): CMT, GMT, Central European
  • Activity (1-10): 7-8
  • Recruiting (Racer, Bagger, Troller): Probably bagger/troll but were willing to accept good runners
  • Discord and/or Skype contact: Arber#9038
  • Other: Luck is trying to get some better players, so feel free to dm me to talk about recruitment.

Viraith

WL Staff
Team
[V]alhalla
[V]alhalla is looking for a bagger to bag in scrimmages.

Coach-ability is mandatory. In addition, sufficient running skills are required as there will be opportunities for you to run. Trolling experience is a bonus. We're also looking for 1-2 more active players in general, but will be very selective in who we choose.

#vrth.2425
Bump, we have found our 1-2 racers and more. However, we're still looking for a dedicated suicide/no overlap bagger (if you've pm'd once do it again for round 2.) Reminder that you will have the opportunity to run so adequate running and teamwork skills will be required.

#vrth.2425