• If you play in Wiimmfi League, be sure to thoroughly fill out this form as soon as possible.
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • Embrace The Change is a LAN tournament intending to be located in Cambridge, England. It will have a focus on MK8DX but also an MKWii setup. Interested? Find out more here!
  • Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!
  • Lacuna is a pay to play tournament on Mario Kart Wii happening May 25th. Interested? Find out more here!

[MKW] I am looking for a clan / My clan needs members

Team
[V]alhalla
[V]alhalla is looking for a bagger to bag in scrimmages.

Coach-ability is mandatory. In addition, sufficient running skills are required as there will be opportunities for you to run. Trolling experience is a bonus. We're also looking for 1-2 more active players in general, but will be very selective in who we choose.

#vrth.2425
Bump, we have found our 1-2 racers and more. However, we're still looking for a dedicated suicide/no overlap bagger (if you've pm'd once do it again for round 2.) Reminder that you will have the opportunity to run so adequate running and teamwork skills will be required.

#vrth.2425

Civil

Team
Aurora | Latitude
Hello I am looking for a chill low div rt MKWII clan to learn and improve at this game . Don't expect me to be really active due to school on weekdays and league tournaments for MK8D on the weekends. Hmu in DMs Civil#3386 if you are interested on recruiting me .

Myth

EL Staff
Team
Magenta/Invincible
Wiimmfi
3313- 1265-388
Looking for a RT team that I can build friendships in and to get better at RTs. Mainly run but can bag, troll if needed. Any Div is fine

Myth#7241

Team
R⭐️ MG STR
Wiimmfi
1681-0400-3884
Looking to join more clans that actively war. I can Run and Bag on both Rts and CT’s. Not looking for El or Wl clans. Dm me on Discord if you’re interested or want to know more. Boodog9#8132

Team
λrdent
Ardent is now in search of reliable members within the D3 level. We are currently in prep for next EL season because we are planning on being an EL oriented squad. Also we're a pretty chill squad. If anyone is of interest dm Adam or Myself.
Ruffy#8708
ハフサ#3208 <-- Adam

Last edited:

Loyd

Team
4DR
Wiimmfi
1935-9707-1074
  • Name that you go by in the community: Loyd
  • Country and timezone: Australia (UTC +10)
  • Activity (1-10): 9 (2 - 3 hours a day)
  • Friend code: 1935-9707-1074
  • Clan history: MS (Magistas) and a few others that I don't remember.
  • Discord and/or Skype contact: Discord: Loyd#8082
  • Other: I am more a regular track player than to a custom track player. I am not interested in bagging. Not very often you see Aussies, so take them before they leave :winkyface:

Team
Dz-GT
Wiimmfi
0218-9701-2206
Looking for clans to join in about 2 weeks! Because I got busted by my mom 😛😛
Anyways I don’t mind any clan I can Bag for scrims or troll (not every war though)
Possibility for reg wl is in the air
Can CT bag and troll and ctwl as well
Past Clans: Apocalypse and Gravity Team and I’m currently in Demoralize
Looking for a clan I can stick with for a long time and build more relationships
Anyways just hmu on discord or sum.

Alpaca

Team
Ty - Trinity
Wiimmfi
0220-7522-0359
Anyways I don’t mind any clan I can Bag for scrims or troll (not every war though)
Looking for a clan I can stick with for a long time and build more relationships
HMU ClydeXoyZ#1111

Fred Mkwii

EL Staff
Team
CM, TM, APE
Cosmos are looking for a dedicated suicide bagger for next wl season. Must have experience or be willing to learn and go back at all times. Pm Fred#5658

Team
I$ - In$ane
I$ is looking for new high div players (D1-D3)

We are going to attend WL Season 16 aswell as EL Season 3 with 3 Teams:

Regs Team 1
Regs Team 2
CT Team

If you are interested in playing with us feel free to ask one of the Leaders on Discord:

Charge#1337
Kiralte#1530

Note: You can also join for only playing Scrims with us.

Last edited:

Eevee

Looking for a d4-d3 clan to play scrims with and develop a relationship with. Also can bag at d3-d4 level. I'm alreay booked for WL (sinister) and EL (cosmos 1) but I play from about 9 am est - 12 am est most of the time. Reach out to me. Henry#4142.

nnn10219

Wiimmfi
3699-6767-6908
nnn10219
Central Time Zone, United States
Active Nearly every day (8.5)
Friend Code: 3699-6767-6908
Discord: nnn10219#3592 also on Youtube

Kyon_

EL Staff
Still looking for a chill clan active in european timezones to play on a higher level, since I'm trying to improve myself. I'm willing to improve my trolling skills aswell so in case it is needed I am able to troll.

Discord: Kyon#9767

Team
Dz-GT
Wiimmfi
0218-9701-2206
Bump :p