• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

[MKW] I am looking for a clan / My clan needs members

Chris.

υnτouchable.
WL Staff
EL Staff
Registry Staff
Team
υτ
hi if you want a part time bagger, part time i hate mkw kid for next szn hmu, d1/2 pref
- can sui, troll or noov
prev experience: ut2, EU1, Daisy
Chris.#0018

Vesfef

Wiimmfi
3527-8781-9824
Looking for some CTs clan. (RTs too but i suck so much at them.)
I don't have that much experience since i've started mkw only 1 year ago, but i am seeking for improve !
Im French and pretty chill.
I don't have any experience to bag but can try.
If you wanna recruit me : Vesfef#3005
Btw if you wanna check my CTs level, you can just check my channel or test me.

Aqua.

WL Staff
EL Staff
Registry Staff
Team
Magenta/Redemption
Semester is almost done for me, gonna have a lot of free time over the summer. Looking for an RT clan to play in; low-mid div preferably.
Synthetic#7241

Serena

EL Staff
Team
EM-Eternal Midnight
Switch
1021-3717-2240
Wiimmfi
3699-6738-2037
ξτ - Element is looking for CT players for WL next season. Looking for both runners and baggers to play in bottom division.

Joeey

'Pudge'
EL Staff
Supporter
Team
ιητεrgαlαcτιc
Name that you go by in the community: Joeey
Country and timezone: (UK, GMT+1)
Activity: 8-10
Friend code: 2024-6394-8222
Clan history: XF, GH, T7
Discord contact: Joeey#0803

I'm looking for a low D3-D4 level clan where I can improve and play against opponents I otherwise wouldn't get a chance to. I'm not looking to find a main clan for WL/EL, as I already have Turtle 7eam for that, but I'd like to move more towards D3/D4 clans for the chance to improve. Message me on Discord if you might be able to offer me that chance.
Bump as I'm still looking c:

Team
tr
Vγ is currently looking for some more active members to play. We are also interested in finding people who would want to participate in CTWL Season 16 with us. If you have any questions or you are interested in filling either of these roles, please feel free to contact either KP (KP♪#3535) or myself (magic#3190) on Discord. Whoever reads this, hope to see you around! c:
Thread: https://www.mariokartboards.com/threads/vγ-victorγ.3850/#post-24023

Berry

Team
Eternal Midnight
EM is looking for some wl people and baggers (running/trolling experience preferred)

Serena#9245 better person to contact

Team
RS
Resurrection is searching for a few active runners for NA afternoon/evenings. RS is a main clan so it is preferred that you are available for future league events.
Some warring experience is preferred, and be willing to learn and improve if you do not have much experience. Being willing to bag/troll is good, but not required. We also play CTs once in a while.
Thread: https://mariokartboards.com/threads/resurrection-rs.61/

YKWii

Wiimmfi
4258-0212-2338
Name that you go by in the community: Galaxy
  • Country and timezone: USA (pacific time)
  • Activity (1-10): 8
  • Friend code: 4258-0212-2338
  • Clan history: 2 clans
  • Discord and/or Skype contact: Galaxy754 MKWii#8705
  • Other:

Last edited:

Vincent

Media Staff
Team
THC
Wiimmfi
5074 0644 5254
Looking for active subs that war daily to play with. preferably regs

contact me Vincent#2399

0-Scar

Team
HS, Tλ, Nx, ?, XK, ξD, S♪
I'm looking for a bottom div clan to join and play CTWL next season. I have some experience with ct wars (i am currently playing CTEL) but i really want to improve. If you are interested contact me on discord 0-Scar#5550

Joeey

'Pudge'
EL Staff
Supporter
Team
ιητεrgαlαcτιc
Looking for options for CTWL for S16, preferably bottom division, not bothered about playtime, just want somewhere to practice and contribute to.

Joeey#0803