• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

[MKW] I am looking for a clan / My clan needs members

Chris.

υnτouchable.
WL Staff
EL Staff
Registry Staff
Team
υτ
hi give clans used to be slave bagger but now have learned running and can be useful
сhris#0018

Team
Contingency, Resurrection, Green Ice
Wiimmfi
0220-7522-0359
With gateway league registrations open, Cy is recruiting lots of peeps for both teams. You can choose team 1 or 2, no difference in skill just trying to get everyone to play. Contact me if interested or if you want more information. Might make 3 teams if enough people want to play. Look for Clyde in discord

Team
@scam - Wii Virus Protection Center
  • Clan name: Wii Virus Protection
  • Clan tag: @scam
  • Link to clan thread:https://mariokartboards.com/threads/wii-virus-protection-scam.5784/
  • Primary country and/or timezone(s): EST 9AM to 11PM
  • Activity (1-10): 4 on weekdays 8 on weekends usually war on the weekends
  • Recruiting (Racer, Bagger, Troller): runners are needed and baggers
  • Discord and/or Skype contact: volt#8779 on discord, we dont use skype a lot
  • Other: we want leagues (GL we only have like 4 in roster and we need more) and scrims

looking for a decent clan to get some rt experience on. pref one that scrims often. leagues dont matter. primarily a runner, can relearn bagging if needed (no real trolling experience). add my discord if any availability

treason#1194

Team
Contingency, Resurrection, Green Ice
Wiimmfi
0220-7522-0359
looking for mid div clans to scrim and to improve with. can bag, bagging for RS el. can run at a bad level