• We have recently made a lot of site changes we'd like you to know about! Find out all the information here!
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter // Facebook

[MKW] Recruitment Thread

Zexous

Team
Charged Brigade
Searching for a MKPS squad for upcoming tournaments.

Played for T7 last split, but the team was disbanded.

Hit me up with invites if you're interested Zexous#8071

benjamin2

Team
mc, YET, CwC, AST
Am looking to learn how to bag on regs and get better. Do contact me over discord if you are willing to show me strategies for each track
My discord: Benrex#5891

Pronouns

they/them pls
Supporter
Looking for a team to bag for. I'm 22, I live in West coast USA, and i prefer to play with adults. Down to chill and improve my running over time as well.

Not really looking specifically to play in a league atm, just looking for an active clan that actually wars.

Pronouns#9406

chris

MKPS Staff
WL Staff
Media Staff
Team
Dαιsγ | υτ
need places to play more consistently late at night, can run, bag whatever
high level pref, will take most anything tho
Chris-#0018

Joeey

Things are lookin' so far up
Supporter
Team
Resurrection || Team @υε
Wiimmfi
3914-4250-9247
Clan name: Team "τf"
Clan tag: τf
Link to clan thread: https://www.mariokartboards.com/threads/team-τf.7126/
Primary country and/or timezone(s): UK (GMT/BST) and USA (EST/EDT)
Activity (1-10): Pretty low at the moment, hoping to get more activity.
Recruiting (Racer, Bagger, Troller): Anybody with an interest in CT Leagues.
Discord contact: Joeey#0803 (Sira#9583, Alex46471#7106)

We're looking for people to take into CTL and RL in the upcoming seasons with a plan to create a long-term CT team. There's likely to be a trial but this is only to ensure you're willing to put the time in to learn CTs and the like.

Clyde

Striving to change..
Supporter
Team
Contingency
Wiimmfi
0220-7522-0359
Cy is in need of 1-2 strong runners that can help fill the gap clique has left, if anyone is interested in having some fun with the boys in Cy, contact me on discord for information on how trials work or anything else you need to know. ky.#6666

Clyde

Striving to change..
Supporter
Team
Contingency
Wiimmfi
0220-7522-0359
[τν] - τerminal νelocity is looking for new Custom Tracks main players for CTWL, CTEL, and RL in the future. We are seeking fun active players that we can have a good laugh with while not taking it too seriously but still in a competitive format. If you enjoy the people more than the winning, this is the place for you. Contact me or Dan on discord for more info or a trial.

ky.#6666
Dzn#5554

https://www.mariokartboards.com/threads/τν-τerminal-νelocity.7317/
bump

Rachy

Supporter
Team
Mn
Team OREO is looking for players to join in and war for us. We would like to have someone who is chill and active in the chat if possible. We also need some D3 - D4 runners and a few baggers as well. We might will be signing up to side leagues (mainly CL). If you are interested in joining, message Rachy#9494, yoshi#3927 or Serena#9245 on Discord.