[MKW] Recruitment Thread

Jadid

CL Staff
Team
S.S.D. San Nicolò Notaresco
Keep in mind this might be temporary:
you should be to contact me on discord: Jadid#3892,
on my end I'll try to be available whenever I can play for real.
no, I'm not planning to get involved in any sort of league at the moment.

Get me in your clan, you won't regret it,
all you can do is to pick me up on any level - rt runner only -
you're welcome!

Team
NNID
Whatwa1
Mι/Maximum is looking for a few more players for CTL Season 2. Mostly D2 level players. There could maybe be exceptions for D1 or D3 players. Contact Jack#2901 on discord.

Looking for a regs team to scrim with eu evenings, mid to low div, am willing to push myself out of my comfort zone and would prefer to run, however I do know how to bag.
Discord: BenUK#5891

Prismatic sunset are looking for 2 or 3 ct baggers to take into the coming season of CTL, that would require being able to bag and understand how to bag them, we have people willing to teach some tracks so if you aren’t too sure on some tracks we are happy to help
Contact me on discord and we can get you on trial
BenUK#5891

Wiimmfi
4428-0266-9767
Coming off a short pause from mkw as irl stuff has piled up, but can do more mkw now in my free time.

Looking for a few more active clans to scrim with. Prefer a clan that has a core group of members and people that war often, as there is chemistry in doing so. Not too picky about skill level or division, as long as people know what they're doing or have room to improve :)
Scott#3379

Joeey

Things are lookin' so far up
CL Staff
Supporter
Switch
8552-7690-9314
Wiimmfi
3914-4250-9247
Gonna be real here, not really got much of an interest in this game anymore, looking for a team I can lurk in and scrim for whenever I feel up for it.

I'm not interested in playing in Leagues, however I'll sign up if asked, just don't expect me to play.

Don't really care about division, I'm hardstuck bottom div, just be fun to be around pretty much
bump, still looking

Deano

RL Staff
Team
I$ - In$ane | 00cas - Team 00cas
Wiimmfi
3141-3309-3575
Potentially looking to get into CTs a bit more, so I am looking for a low div CT team to run for in next season of CTL (and RL, preferably). Just to note I’m fairly busy with school at the moment, so I’d likely only be playing once or twice per week not inc. leagues.

Hmu on Discord @Deano#9327
bump