• Staff are currently aware of users being unable to register for the site; we are deeply sorry and working fast to help to fix it. Join the official MKB discord server here, make a support ticket, and provide your preferred email and username.
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter

[MKW] Recruitment Thread

Goldi

Former CL Staff
Supporter
Former WL Staff
Team
Prismatic Sunset
Wiimmfi
1423-3447-1215
Looking for low div team to scrim in, and maybe also play leagues. Can run and bag though I would strongly prefer to run. Recently came back to the game after a 6 month break (played for over a year before said break). I scored some points in bottom div last MKPS Summer Split and would be down for more MKPS.

Name that you go by in the community: Goldi
Country and timezone: UK
Activity (1-10): 6 (Will war a few times a week and will always have time on weekends for league matches)
Friend code: 1423-3447-1215
Clan history: T7, Ast, PrS
Discord contact: Goldi#2347

MeraTrak

Former CL Staff
Team
NΞ | Bibba
Wiimmfi
5202-9237-3617
Looking for 6v6 clans, no call clans, and possibly some side clans to scrim with

MeraTrak#5785

Last edited:

Hydr8ion

Wiimmfi
4172-1272-3317
  • Name that you go by in the community: Hydr8ion
  • Country and timezone: Eastern Time Zone
  • Activity (1-10): 8-9
  • Friend code: 4172-1272-3317
  • Clan history: βτ, 0x, $NK
  • Discord contact: Hydr8ion#3052
  • Other: Looking for a team I can transfer to for MKPS (lower div); currently not on an MKPS lineup; runner with driving experience, actively working to improve item usage; willing to trial; still pretty active rn, but will be online 24/7 during Summer

bawp

Team
KFC
  • Name that you go by in the community: bawp
  • Country and timezone: Australia, Australian Eastern Time.
  • Activity (1-10): 8
  • Friend code: 4902-2659-6151
  • Clan history: yK
  • Discord contact: bawp#8682
  • Other: usually play in NA/AS Timezones

~Maxx~

• Name that you go by in the community: Asuna
  • Country and timezone: USA, EST
  • Activity (1-10): 5 or 6
  • Friend code: 1723-9911-8356
  • Clan history: Haven't been in many clans for a while. I was in C9 before it died. DoTs, BR, and a few unnotable ones about a year ago. I'm currently in ςξ, WB, and ST.
  • Discord contact: ~Asuna~#9434
  • Other: I'm main daisy, I play both rts and cts.

For my clan:
  • Clan name: Roselιlγ
  • Clan tag: lιlγ♪
  • Link to clan thread: Doesn't have a thread yet.
  • Primary country and/or timezone(s): EST
  • Activity (1-10): Starting at a 4
  • Recruiting (Racer, Bagger, Troller): All
  • Discord contact: ~Asuna~#9434
  • Other: The clan is for rts and cts

• Name: Alex F (AlexF#9086)
  • Country and timezone: US - EST
Pretty serious/active TTer trying to get into the war scene. I've done plenty of them with my friends in Bt, but I'd like to try warring more seriously. Also I was 3.8k mmr in lounge a while ago if that matters, currently trying to get back to that level. Please DM me on discord if interested.

Last edited:
Team
none
Wiimmfi
5417-6658-1181
looking for an rt team, so i can improve as a player. also i don't find lounge affective whats so ever and i just hate losing all the time but also i really want to get good at this game and learn a ton, let me know also i do have some warring experience and i want to have fun more through doing clan wars

contact me on discord at adrian#9657

cheers :)

Umbry

Looking for an rt clan, took a lil 3 month break but I’m back and am trying to play a lot this summer
Umbry#4918

Last edited:

Tymbuh

Switch
3577-2154-1807
Wiimmfi
3656-7301-4902
Hey everyone! I’m currently looking for a low division RT team. I have a fair amount of experience in running and bagging and I’m comfortable playing any role needed.
  • Name: Tymbuh
  • Country and timezone: United Kingdom, BST
  • Friend code: 3656-7301-4902
  • Clan history: Bad Reputation
  • Discord contact: Tymbuh#0001

Aditya

~
MKPS Staff
Former World Cup Staff
Former CL Staff
Media Staff
Registry Staff
Supporter
Team
λρocalypse, Regicide
Wiimmfi
3613-7773-6772
Apocalypse Sapphire is looking for 1 runner & 1 bagger for the remainder of the MKPS season -- maturity and good comms are ESSENTIAL along with the desire to improve; benefits for you are to join a long-standing (10+ years) team with years of experience and a great family clan in general along with the ability to scrim actively and become a better war player. DM myself at aditya#9496 OR Smoke at Smoke#3107 if interested!

Wiimmfi
5202-9187-7024
Hey people!

i’m looking for a clan to play regular track wars 2-3 times a month. not really interested in playing leagues anymore, just looking for something fun and casual.

willing to run or bag, i honestly don’t care.

Clan history: XF, βR, Cγ DotS, irc, Scotland

dm me on discord: pri#7135

Team
/
Wiimmfi
3828-5240-9840
Hi everyone,
So this is a bit different i'm not looking for a team to "play" since i finished playing "MKWII competitive" like in august 2020 (Lounge doesn't count), but i'm looking for a team to "help", if you want i could be a coach for the team since i actually remember how to play wars and other basic steps. I can do it in this way, you can send me your player's registrations and i'll talk to him in private on some bad decisions or on some bad usage of items where he could have used them more wisely (of course even the players needs to accept to learn from their mistakes or it's completely useless), anyway back to my idea, i can spend like 1 hour to see all the team's registrations you send to me and i'll do my best to analise wars or any other event to make the players be more careful and more wisely on their choices. This offer is extended of course to those low teams who may just have started their adventure to "MKWII competitive" or to other low teams who may have players who just started as well their adventure to "MKWII competitive". So yeah surely i won't always be 100% right on all mistakes i will point but i just had this idea some time ago and if there's a team who would like to accept me for this i'll do my best to help the team for ranking up even more and for giving the team a better environment. If you're interested on this, you can contact me on my Discord [ConsoFi#4639].
Nothing left for me but to wish a good day or a good night to everyone, see ya!

Team
/
Wiimmfi
3828-5240-9840
Hi everyone,
So this is a bit different i'm not looking for a team to "play" since i finished playing "MKWII competitive" like in august 2020 (Lounge doesn't count), but i'm looking for a team to "help", if you want i could be a coach for the team since i actually remember how to play wars and other basic steps. I can do it in this way, you can send me your player's registrations and i'll talk to him in private on some bad decisions or on some bad usage of items where he could have used them more wisely (of course even the players needs to accept to learn from their mistakes or it's completely useless), anyway back to my idea, i can spend like 1 hour to see all the team's registrations you send to me and i'll do my best to analise wars or any other event to make the players be more careful and more wisely on their choices. This offer is extended of course to those low teams who may just have started their adventure to "MKWII competitive" or to other low teams who may have players who just started as well their adventure to "MKWII competitive". So yeah surely i won't always be 100% right on all mistakes i will point but i just had this idea some time ago and if there's a team who would like to accept me for this i'll do my best to help the team for ranking up even more and for giving the team a better environment. If you're interested on this, you can contact me on my Discord [ConsoFi#4639].
Nothing left for me but to wish a good day or a good night to everyone, see ya!
if you're still interested i'm still here.

• Name that you go by in the community: Ducati#Don
  • Country and timezone: India (IST) GMT +5:30
  • Activity (1-10): 4
  • Friend code: 2282-3503-3687
  • Clan history:Nil
  • Discord contact: CaptainGiri#0849