Why am I here?
Supporter
Team
Nintendo 5-Star
Switch
0022-0027-5937
N5 Star Smaller.png

Background:

Nintendo 5-Star is a Nintendo-focused community with a storied history. Founded in 2008, we started our journey as a competitive Mario Kart Wii clan and evolved into a tight-knit gaming community. As the gaming landscape has changed, so have we; but our core values—to prioritize camaraderie over competition and fun over glory—have remained the same. Many different games have made their way across our screens, but it is our friendship outside of the game that binds us together.

We developed a reputation as a politically incorrect group due to our carefree atmosphere, and that is something we do not plan on changing as we transition from a private community into a semi-public Discord server. We encourage our members to speak their mind whenever possible, but to always remain respectful while doing so. Controversial viewpoints and unpopular opinions are welcome, and dissent is encouraged. Despite the fact that many of us are close friends, we are not an echo chamber.

Please note that although we are primarily an 18+ only community, exceptions can be made on an individual basis.

What has changed?

After months of careful deliberation, I have decided to revive Nintendo 5-Star as a Discord server. Our days as a Mario Kart clan may be over, but that doesn't mean we can't stick around and play games with each other. Due to the release of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, a port of the Wii U title, the Mario Kart series has effectively been on hiatus since 2014. We may resume clan operations at a future date, but participation will be optional and everybody is encouraged to stay even if they decide to join another clan.

Over the coming days, I will be inviting select people to help get the server going. Previously, membership was very limited and only certain individuals were allowed to join. I have decided to temporarily open the server to the public, giving more people an opportunity to see what Nintendo 5-Star is all about. Some people may like what they see and choose to stay, while others will be annoyed—possibly even repulsed—and leave before saying a word. That's okay; N5 isn't for everyone, nor should it have to be. However, I'd like to be less insular going forward. If you have any friends who may be interested in joining, you're welcome to invite them.

The N5 Rainbow:

Aero
Aisha
Alaina
Boar
Chase
Cloudy
Deekay
Death
Dylan
Eric

Flight
Ginin
Joss
Kasper
Kristen
Marq
Martin
Nozzles
Ryuji
SaiX
Sleep
Sunny
Torn
Usashi
Zizou
Zurx

Join our Discord server and see how long you last!

Last edited:
OP
Eric

Eric

Why am I here?
Supporter
Team
Nintendo 5-Star
Switch
0022-0027-5937
Thread Starter #4
WOAH WE GOT SOME EDGELORDS HERE WATCH OUR LADS
Thanks for noticing. I got banned from the World Clan League before you even started playing Mario Kart Wii. Nobody is edgier than myself.

Except maybe him.

Edit: I've added a new emoji!

edge.png

Last edited: