• The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • There are a number of upcoming tournaments that may interest people, so click the links to find out more!
    Embrace The Change - Cambridge, UK - MK8DX/MKW - 6th July
    Exalt - New York, USA - MKW - 13th-14th July
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

Quacker Top 10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Team
TB4L
Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 6.03.11 PM.png
I remember going for Quacker BKT back when I got my 1:21.970 but being unable to get past 1:29.5 in less than 15 minutes so I left it alone. Today I decided that I wanted to beat Sal's 1:28.992 so I spent about 30 minutes and got this pretty good run. Was fun

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 6.02.18 PM.png
I found it funny that there was no Maple Treeway glitch category so I decided to try and make it in a run. It's actually pretty difficult because it's a lot more precise than Bowser Bike and I think I'm the first person ever to make it so that's cool

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 6.01.27 PM.png
Also decided to go for no glitch after and got this in 5 minutes with (almost certainly) a new/faster shroomstrat

---------------
I plan on uploading the runs to YouTube at some point and I'll post the links whenever I get to it but this should be sufficient proof for now

OP
OP
Jadid

Jadid

EL Staff
Team
Team APE
Wiimmfi
1636-6281-5841
View attachment 2806
I remember going for Quacker BKT back when I got my 1:21.970 but being unable to get past 1:29.5 in less than 15 minutes so I left it alone. Today I decided that I wanted to beat Sal's 1:28.992 so I spent about 30 minutes and got this pretty good run. Was fun

View attachment 2807
I found it funny that there was no Maple Treeway glitch category so I decided to try and make it in a run. It's actually pretty difficult because it's a lot more precise than Bowser Bike and I think I'm the first person ever to make it so that's cool

View attachment 2808
Also decided to go for no glitch after and got this in 5 minutes with (almost certainly) a new/faster shroomstrat

---------------
I plan on uploading the runs to YouTube at some point and I'll post the links whenever I get to it but this should be sufficient proof for now
Thanks for tagging me in your pr thread (lol), pics should be fine, but honestly i'd like to see the runs especially the two from MT

OP
OP
Jadid

Jadid

EL Staff
Team
Team APE
Wiimmfi
1636-6281-5841
added other times from CTGP-R website
edited 2nd post with old memories

Last edited: