• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

Not Recruiting R- | Remake

Team
GAMT
when are you gonna mention frozen left the room during 2 mins after he did condis?
when are you gonna get good at the game? you have no ability whatsoever apart from being able to call indiv shocks and your lag shield saves u vs rubbish trollers.

too bad u are scared of warring us now because u don't want to get smashed again

OP
KevinGER
Team
GAMT | KG | R-
Thread Starter #27
zj.png

Very difficult to play against them. They two trolled GP2 and GP3 which killed us.
Good Games!

easy.png

They are accusing us as a Hacking Clan. (yesss we found an other Clan)
-160 Penalties for trolling in GP3 because we accepted an All Run War not a trolling War. (i dont know the right pens, i just gave them -20 for every shock and every star/bill hit).
-15 for Repick as well. GGez nothing more to say.

OP
KevinGER
Team
GAMT | KG | R-
Thread Starter #35
We play under this Name for various Reasons from now on
(Exceptions can be made)
------------------------------------------------------
guuun.png

I'm d1 bagger. [Trolling]

regicide.png

Debut War from george [All Run]