• The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • There are a number of upcoming tournaments that may interest people, so click the links to find out more!
    Lacuna - Online Pay to Play - MKW - 25th May
    Embrace The Change - Cambridge, UK - MK8DX/MKW - 6th July
    Exalt - New York, USA - MKW - 13th-14th July
  • If you play in Custom Tracks Wiimmfi League (CTWL), vote on the poll in this thread as soon as possible!
  • Elite League are looking for some feedback on a cup idea, feel free to read up on the idea with this thread!

Not Recruiting R- | Remake

OP
OP
KevinGER
Team
GAMT | KG | R-
people who dc vanish off the mini map, which you did not.
What are you on about? I was about to overtake you anyways how am I able to turn off my wii while shrooming last straight? Whatever ggs i think we all should blame it on boubou

Ryan.

NYC
WL Staff
EL Staff
Team
KG | υτ
Wiimmfi
3655-0654-6204
Everyone needs to shut up and go outside. Thread locked for a bit.

Daylie

Demon-Scythe Child
Banned
Team
Euphoria
NNID
mkdaylon
Switch
5244-9753-1222
Wiimmfi
3785-5733-8379
I think I'm mad since I played one regular war this week and then it's this. Just say suicide if you wanna suicide. But of course hardstuck D6 + player who's proud that he was allowed to join fucking battle alliance won't understand that.
Bro it’s just a scrimmage war, I have no idea why you’re taking shots at myself and Tobi. If the games making you that mad for you to insult us like this, think you might need to find another hobby or something to occupy your time. Anywho ggs, was a decent war before you decided to cancel and spill the toxicity you’re spilling now. Till next time.

Team
aboob

[All Run]

Kevin DC'd after race 1, then Ardit DC'd after race 2. We asked if Lloyd could host, but they didn't let him. They continued hosting, so races 7-10 were mirror, and races 11 and 12 were 100cc. Kevin's power went out before race 4 started, but we didn't have any resets left.

Thank you Sammeh for allying during the last two races

'ggs'

Last edited: