• The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • There are a number of upcoming tournaments that may interest people, so click the links to find out more!
    Embrace The Change - Cambridge, UK - MK8DX/MKW - 6th July
    Exalt - New York, USA - MKW - 13th-14th July
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

Re-introduction

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Dusty

banana slamma
Supporter
Team
Crossfire, Victory
Wiimmfi
0564-3509-8207
Hey, my name is Dusty, and I just recently started playing Mario Kart Wii again with Crossfire and Victory.

I've had spells playing Mario Kart before, with Wii, 7, 8U and 8D, especially with me playing Deluxe as Fenn, as some people on here might know. But now after a couple of months on a Mario Kart hiatus, I started back with Mario Kart Wii, and found very quickly with Victory and then Crossfire, and it's been extremely fun ever since I came back and I definitely do not plan on quitting anytime soon.

As of now, I'll be on here commenting and making posts and hopefully making more friends in the community along the way. See you guys and gals. :D

Last edited:

Aruba

WL Staff
Supporter
It's great to see people return to the game. Glad you found your way back!