• Staff apps are open! Interested? Read here for more information!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • Embrace The Change is a LAN tournament intending to be located in Cambridge, England. It will have a focus on MK8DX but also an MKWii setup. Interested? Find out more here!
  • Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!
  • Lacuna is a pay to play tournament on Mario Kart Wii happening May 25th. Interested? Find out more here!

[S3] Preliminary Seedings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articuno

Love, although it fades, it never gives up on you.
WL Staff
Lounge Staff
Supporter
Team
EXO // βc
Have a suggestion for CT Teams since both divisions seem quite unbalanced, even though I'm sure you guys were aiming for the bigger divisions.

Division 1
Daisy Squad
Extend Ash
Sincerely Yours
Εκτόξευση χοντρού αράπη από την τουαλέτα στα Ελληνικά

Division 2
Alliance Rainbow Fan Club
Elmer's Revenge
Metro Wipeout
Relapse Fan Club
In$ane
Team APE

Division 3
La Guagua
Magenta
Manganese
Unknown

Division 1 seems like a no brainer, alongside Division 3.
Division 2 really has 5 suitable teams, all but Elmer's revenge. Any of the 5 teams would dominate Division 3, hence why I suggest having 6 team division 2. Metro Wipeout is gonna get destroyed in the current Division 1, they should instantly be dropped to Division 2. Relapse Fan Club would be ok in Division 1, Bede Articuno Luis James Psycho(bag) would be able to compete decently with them, but forced to use the same LU every week if they want to have a chance and doesn't seem feasible with Bede since he'll have to wake up at 4am every Monday during school. Elmer's revenge is the week team here, but there has to be a team that would get moved up or else Division 3 is completely one-sided to the team who gets drops (out of ARRR, APE(they want d2 anyways), Mw, I$, REEE).
ARRR - Hiruko Sirius Star Eric/Ryan British
APE - Sal Thunder Ben Jadid Sky9
ELMER - Demo Berry Elec Calum Trashy -- not optimal for D2 but better than the other D3 teams LUs.
Mw - Cheron Shamron Mark Munckeyz Ryan
I$ - Pascal Mel Embrez Mirymeg/Kevin Daviid
REEE - Bede Articuno Luis James Psycho

This seems like the best alternative with the teams we have, unless council wants to go with 4-5-5 which doesn't seem likely. If so, moving ELMER back down to D3 would work.

Feel free to 'argue' or comment feedback on these.

Fred Mkwii

EL Staff
Team
Cosmos, Crossfire, In$ane, Team APE
Have a suggestion for CT Teams since both divisions seem quite unbalanced, even though I'm sure you guys were aiming for the bigger divisions.

Division 1
Daisy Squad
Extend Ash
Sincerely Yours
Εκτόξευση χοντρού αράπη από την τουαλέτα στα Ελληνικά

Division 2
Alliance Rainbow Fan Club
Elmer's Revenge
Metro Wipeout
Relapse Fan Club
In$ane
Team APE

Division 3
La Guagua
Magenta
Manganese
Unknown

Division 1 seems like a no brainer, alongside Division 3.
Division 2 really has 5 suitable teams, all but Elmer's revenge. Any of the 5 teams would dominate Division 3, hence why I suggest having 6 team division 2. Metro Wipeout is gonna get destroyed in the current Division 1, they should instantly be dropped to Division 2. Relapse Fan Club would be ok in Division 1, Bede Articuno Luis James Psycho(bag) would be able to compete decently with them, but forced to use the same LU every week if they want to have a chance and doesn't seem feasible with Bede since he'll have to wake up at 4am every Monday during school. Elmer's revenge is the week team here, but there has to be a team that would get moved up or else Division 3 is completely one-sided to the team who gets drops (out of ARRR, APE(they want d2 anyways), Mw, I$, REEE).
ARRR - Hiruko Sirius Star Eric/Ryan British
APE - Sal Thunder Ben Jadid Sky9
ELMER - Demo Berry Elec Calum Trashy -- not optimal for D2 but better than the other D3 teams LUs.
Mw - Cheron Shamron Mark Munckeyz Ryan
I$ - Pascal Mel Embrez Mirymeg/Kevin Daviid
REEE - Bede Articuno Luis James Psycho

This seems like the best alternative with the teams we have, unless council wants to go with 4-5-5 which doesn't seem likely. If so, moving ELMER back down to D3 would work.

Feel free to 'argue' or comment feedback on these.
and seed k`s pls so 6 team div d2 there we go ok thanks

Jazz.

EL Staff
Team
Equivoke
Update

Ayy finally an update big yikes. For RTs, GUN and Av will be moving up from D2 to D1. As of right now, that's all there is since it was probably the most obvious choice, but that's why we have prelim seedings. I know there are others, especially the CT division restructure that will be done within a few days hopefully. As well as, RTs from D3 and D4 might have to be assessed so we can have a division structure of 8-6-6-6 which looks best imo. Apologies for it not being in alphabetical order!

Regular Tracks

Division 1
Equivoke
WollywogZ
Daisy Squad
Valhalla
Sincerely Yours
atemberaubend
Team GUN
Avail

Division 2
Apocalypse
Cosmos
In$ane C
Resurrection
Regicide 1
Strike from Above Fan Club

Division 3
Blue Thunder
In$ane K
Kaisers
Plantgang
Regicide 2
Team APE
Team vLarber
Yax Family

Division 4
Dezerek Otaku
Equipo Fenix (Cosmos 2)
Stardust
Turtle 7eam

Not Seeded:
Alliance of the 7itan

Prove

EL Staff
depends on their roster tbh, depend how they fit compared to ELMER
If they have the same roster as ctwl their team definitely is going to be stronger then ours. Also our team is pretty much just a weakend version of SS from season 14. Dermo is pretty much our only player who has experience running CT’s.

If they have the same roster as ctwl their team definitely is going to be stronger then ours. Also our team is pretty much just a weakend version of SS from season 14. Dermo is pretty much our only player who has experience running CT’s.
You seem to forget I’m a god level ct runner.

Spade24

EL Staff
Team
Multiverse
NNID
xSpade24
Wiimmfi
5243-7160-5304
I feel as if ae should move down they don’t even have a roster that is the best in D2, the only problem is you can’t move anyone up

Status
Not open for further replies.