• As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • Embrace The Change is a LAN tournament intending to be located in Cambridge, England. It will have a focus on MK8DX but also an MKWii setup. Interested? Find out more here!
  • Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!

Season 15 - Preliminary Seedings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeey

Just a kid in the city~
Supporter
Team
T7 / IF / ¢p
Wiimmfi
3914-4250-9247
I'm basing this purely off my experience with the clans involved in Division 5, and Team Young is by far the strongest clan there. I$2 is viable for bottom division, I think everyone's seeing "I$" and thinking it's a strong LU. I'd maybe consider moving Team Young up but tbf Kl anf IF also belong in Division 4. I'm not sure who sop have in their LU to be Division 4 but perhaps switching Team Young with sop would be a decent change.

Fred Mkwii

EL Staff
Team
Cosmos, Crossfire, In$ane, Team APE
I mean, i wouldn't mind being in d4, same with everyone else in young, but you'd have to swap ape back up to d3

OP
OP
Niko

Niko

WL Staff
one further adjustment

GOMT and APE1 will swap their divisions as each team's interests line up with each other nicely and we considered it to be a viable trade
(GOMT expressing a request to be moved down after losing a key player while APE would like to be moved up)

GOMT -> D4
APE -> D3

Status
Not open for further replies.