• Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • The Media Staff Team is recruiting and our applications are open! Check this thread for more details!
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter

Staff Changes, Name Changes, Discord Server Released!

winter

Administrator
Administrator
Media Staff
Team
Onslaught
Wiimmfi
3699-6781-9958
Hi everyone! Before we start, just wanted to say thank you all for showing your support for the site and sticking with us through our recent downtime and slight changes. Now, we'd like to announce our new staff changes, short window for name changes, and the full release of the Discord server.

To begin, our new staff members! If you have not noticed already, the staff team on the site follows the staff team found in the Discord and changes are listed below.

- All old staff members have been demoted except for Amanda, Justin & Silver; the new staff and their roles include...
+ Elbling (TO, no site role as of now*)
+ @saturn (TO + competitive mod + site mod)
+ @Season (TO + site admin)
+ @David. (TT mod + site mod)
+ @FitzArrow (TT mod + site mod)
+ @Justin H (TT mod + site mod)
+ @Amanda (Competitive mod + existing site mod)
+ @Justin (Competitive mod + existing site mod)
+ @Process (Competitive mod + site mod)
+ @Dxrk (Game modding moderator + site mod)
+ Jas/Jasperr (Game modding moderator + site mod)
+ @CC (CT moderator + site mod)
+ @Silver (CT moderator + existing site mod)
+ @winter (Site administrator)
*Possibly subject to change in the future

- The Discord server has now been officially released! Feel free to join and check out many channels and sections, all able to be hidden and unhidden with a single button press. The invite link can be found right here -> https://discord.gg/xsZ4aQHz6k.

- On that note, we'll also be opening name changes for around two weeks as the site was down during the holidays! Feel free to make a support ticket in said Discord server or message me on-site to claim your name change. Do NOT ask for your name to be changed in this thread’s comment section.

Thanks for reading, and remember to keep on racing ;)

chris

Media Staff
WL Staff
Team
Dαιsγ | υτ
ok for one grats on the relaunch, i wish all the best to you guys. and two, for this communities sake i hope this partnership with egtv works out. however i do have a bit of a bone to pick with some people in this community, and i want some explanations from one of the red names in particular. not gonna call u out here but yeah yk where to find me.

~Maidvelia❤︎~

Truth is stranger than fiction
Supporter
Team
UHDR7T7 - Maidvelia Serial Number
Wasn't Silver already a moderator? Wouldn't he be an "existing site mod" in the list?

Best of luck, this EGtv partnership looks sick. For everyone's sake, please utilize it to its fullest potential.

OP
winter

winter

Administrator
Administrator
Media Staff
Team
Onslaught
Wiimmfi
3699-6781-9958
Thread Starter #4
Wasn't Silver already a moderator? Wouldn't he be an "existing site mod" in the list?

Best of luck, this EGtv partnership looks sick. For everyone's sake, please utilize it to its fullest potential.
ah yes, silver was already a moderator - simple mistake because it was 6am lmfao