• The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • There are a number of upcoming tournaments that may interest people, so click the links to find out more!
    Embrace The Change - Cambridge, UK - MK8DX/MKW - 6th July
    Exalt - New York, USA - MKW - 13th-14th July
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

Invite Only Str - Stardust

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Team
Stardust
Wiimmfi
2754-7822-2827
stardustart_blur.png
Str - Stardust
Formerly Dolphin Dashers (5/20/18 - 3/29/19)

Founded Mar 29, 2019 by ILoveSMB and Yuyu

Leader
:flagCN: ILoveSMB

Co-Leader
:flagSE: Leo

Members
:flagUK: AlphaKC
:flagUS: Benito
:flagUS: Boodog
:flagCA: Calum
:flagUS: Charlie
:flagCA: Elec
:flagDE: Jzck
:flagUK: Jawshy
:flagUS: Nathan
:flagUS: Philip
:flagUS: Tectrox
:flagWOR: Toxic
:flagCA: Xavier
:flagFR: Yoyoto
:flagCA: Zilla

:flagUK: Josh
:flagUS: Scott

War Records
158-1-208

We are a regular tracks clan, formerly known as Dolphin Dashers, founded in March of 2019. We aim to play actively and have a fun time with wars. The dusty trail of comets might not be the brightest but certainly unite to form quite the site; we're not the most skilled players but we aim to enjoy each other's company and contribute something positive to the community.

We're currently not actively recruiting.

We are currently not accepting any CTs or 200cc wars.

Contacts
ILoveSMB#0606
Leo#7505

Last edited:

~Maidvelia❤~

Every day I'll fight to be Legendary
Administrator
WL Staff
Media Staff
Supporter
Team
U★, HD☆
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
I'm assuming I can get Dolphin Dasher only wars from here then

OP
OP
ILoveSMB
Team
Stardust
Wiimmfi
2754-7822-2827
Hello I was wondering if you would like to have a clan war. Also you guys just play dolphin Dasher
DM me on discord about that. Also we don't, but if you want a Dolphin Dasher only war we can certainly arrange one.

OP
OP
ILoveSMB
Team
Stardust
Wiimmfi
2754-7822-2827
Hey @ILoveSMB why didn't you put me in the LU for your clan (I'll be more active I swear)
Have you ever warred for us? If you haven't, then you need to trial as a new member. Otherwise show me the table you warred in and I'll add you.
Just understand that it's not that you're not welcome; we have gone through a period of inactivity and we need to make sure every clan member can war.