• The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • There are a number of upcoming tournaments that may interest people, so click the links to find out more!
    Embrace The Change - Cambridge, UK - MK8DX/MKW - 6th July
    Exalt - New York, USA - MKW - 13th-14th July
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

stupid net is stupid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Prove

EL Staff
Registry Staff
so i have no clue why this is happening, a few times today and recently ive just gotten a random kick code while doing nothing on wiimmfi. Earlier today I hosted a mogi and streamed perfectly fine with no dcs, then the next event I played i just got randomly kicked from my room and there wasnt any evidence of it on the wiimmfi site, no clue why this happens if anybody wants to help it would be much appreciated.

Chippy

Team
UwU-Allies
Wiimmfi
0435-5019-9287
maybe it's just some internet issues, or issues with wiimmfi itself (issues that aren't clear).
I know you posted this a while ago but if you ever run into an issue like that again just reset your internet router and then run a speed test, or just wait a few days.
-Hope this helps.

SheikMKW

Team
Infinite
Wiimmfi
0392-5525-3356
It has happened to me before, im obviously assuming you've restarted your wii - which is always the first thing to do.
I had this problem not too long ago and I found that restarting my WiFi fixed it, as well as reconnecting to the internet via my Wii.
Hope I was able to help :)