• Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • The Media Staff Team is recruiting and our applications are open! Check this thread for more details!
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter

Invite Only T7 - Turtle 7eam

Deano

RL Staff
Registry Staff
Team
I$ - In$ane | Spy - Serendipity
Wiimmfi
3141-3309-3575
Let's just say attitude > longevity. I'd rather have a group of people that can collectively have fun with one another rather than people who haven't changed at all since they were initially kicked. Just the way it goes I suppose.
Seems as though your obstinance still continues, even though you waltz back into the community for the millionth time, thinking nothing has changed.
why are you mad Deano
Time to update the Joeey clan picture!

winter

Administrator
Administrator
Media Staff
Team
Onslaught
Wiimmfi
3699-6781-9958
Seems as though your obstinance still continues, even though you waltz back into the community for the millionth time, thinking nothing has changed.
why can't you just be happy for others? this clan was a way for many to get some war experience, at least for the 2020 revival, and now it's back for them to simply enjoy again.

Setsumi

i guess so
Supporter
Team
obsv
Wiimmfi
4429-8191-2485
Let's just say attitude > longevity. I'd rather have a group of people that can collectively have fun with one another rather than people who haven't changed at all since they were initially kicked. Just the way it goes I suppose.
ayo thats facts, deano even got the boot from observatory

Zen

Team
Battle cry
I just don't understand why you are going after people deano, clearly their are people that don't like you in the clan, you know you aren't getting back in so what's the point of getting salty.