• Staff apps are open! Interested? Read here for more information!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • Embrace The Change is a LAN tournament intending to be located in Cambridge, England. It will have a focus on MK8DX but also an MKWii setup. Interested? Find out more here!
  • Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!
  • Lacuna is a pay to play tournament on Mario Kart Wii happening May 25th. Interested? Find out more here!

The final days of mkw for me...

Team
Stardust
Wiimmfi
2754-7822-2827
You've truly put your time and effort into making the community a better place. You were there to help me improve instead of scoffing at my lack of skill, like many others did. You were more than just a skilled player; to many, you'll always be a friend and will always be remembered for the moments when you brought light to our day.

It's sad to see you leave. Wish you the best of luck in your life and career, and in a world full of competition and toxicity, I hope you can continue to inspire people with your cordiality, like you did in the virtual community.

朋友,一路走好:cry:

Alex

I tuoi particolari
Supporter
Team
δk
jeez why do people have such an obsession for shitting on others for literally no reason, the guy clearly made a lot of friends on here regardless of how old the game is so who gives a fuck.

you're the one still playing "a 11 y/o kids game"

he is as old as the game

love u fred

Pleasure playing with you Scott, appreciate you taking me into DM a year or so back and helping me get jump started into the scene again. Best of luck for what you decide to do in the future.

Myth

EL Staff
Team
Magenta/Invincible
Wiimmfi
3313- 1265-388
Though we weren’t really good to each other in the end, it was still a pleasure to get to know you. Really appreciate you for helping me become a better leader of a clan when I had just started taking leadership and didn't really know a lot. Good luck in whatever you decide to do for yourself in the future.