• As the result of a recent incident in the United States, many protests have come to life because of constant racism. Please read this thread if you'd like to help and learn more!
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here
  • We have recently made a lot of site changes we'd like you to know about! Find out all the information here!
  • MarioKartBoards Media Outlets: YouTube // Twitch // 2nd Twitch // Twitter // Facebook

Unable To Create Ghost

darrenrs

Hello,
I am having issues with CTGP and saving ghost data. I have begun to try TTing again and I've noticed that with longer courses, there is a random time where "Unable to create ghost" will appear on the bottom left. Although my time is saved to the top five results after you finish a race, there is no ghost and nothing is uploaded to Chadsoft. I have seen this happen anywhere from between 2:15 and 3:15, and it occurs in Nintendo, CTGP, and My Stuff tracks. As far as I know, ghosts should save up until 5:59.999. Also, my SD card is 2 GB (not SDHC).

Do you recommend I reinstall CTGP, erase my ghosts, or is there another issue at fault? Thank you for your help.