• Staff apps are open! Interested? Read here for more information!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • Embrace The Change is a LAN tournament intending to be located in Cambridge, England. It will have a focus on MK8DX but also an MKWii setup. Interested? Find out more here!
  • Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!
  • Lacuna is a pay to play tournament on Mario Kart Wii happening May 25th. Interested? Find out more here!

Under

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team
Idk and Idrc
Hi, my name is under I am 15 years old currently living in the USA(Eastern). I am a 10th grader in high school hoping later on I can major in Computer Science. I want this position mainly to try and invest more in this community and meet new people. What I'll bring to the staff team is activity and maybe a translator(French). I don't really have a lot of mod experience but I'm willing to learn from my mistakes. I am not really a poster more of a reader here however I am interested in making a post on texturing in the future.

Contact info
under#6269

Status
Not open for further replies.