• As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.

[V]alhalla

OP
OP
Viraith

Viraith

WL Staff
EL Staff

Spoiler contains the WL matches that haven't been posted. We've played one to two scrimmages since late September.

Thanks to those who played this season, I enjoyed every match. It's a shame we lost motivation to play after the regular season ended, our activity took a nose dive around week six/seven. I don't see us playing next season again, but one good season is all I've really wanted out of this team for the past two years and ten months and that's exactly what I got. I know Bobby is just as proud as I am, and shout-outs to him for the fantastic job he did bagging.

Activity will most likely stay at a staggering zilch in terms of wars, but that's what lounge and our Snapchat group is for. I've met a lot of people these past ten and a half years playing this game, but the people who are a part of this team are among those who I feel that our connections go beyond competitive Mario Kart (you too Avail). Thank you to everyone who has contributed to Valhalla, whether it be recent additions to the group or old friends who are no longer around. I look forward to keeping in touch.

OP
OP
Viraith

Viraith

WL Staff
EL Staff

There was a -20 Jaggy admitted to so 365-347

334-348, WL matches were posted in the previous post. First and second post updated.